Holydaygryytyngs from Mexico

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Have fun, mighty worm-eater! :D

And VIVA MÉXICO, CABRONES!!!!

Yes Indeed my spanish brother :D
VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the "crazywormeater/sexseller" Shizzo to arrive to Monterrey, probably in 2 weeks.... We'll grind the city :D:D

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk

Yes Indeed my spanish brother :D
VIVA MEXICO!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the "crazywormeater/sexseller" Shizzo to arrive to Monterrey, probably in 2 weeks.... We'll grind the city :D:D
Si ! Greeting my unfortunate friend .. I'm wondering why there aren't any Messages/News from Mexico
"Crazy German Tourist Eats Year-Production of Mezcal Worms"
"Schizofrenic Massmurderer Mutilates Mexico"
"Hamburger makes people into hamburgers"
"Unbelieveable Masses of Mezcal Disapeared"
"Zombies Keep Tourist Hostage: He guarantees them Orgasms"
etc....
Enjoy yourselves the two of you..have a drink on me and will have one on you..
GRIND THE PLANET!!!

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
ROFL!! :D

*looks for news in online newspapers*

I'm afraid there's going to be a Revolution today!!! Shizzo Is in San Cristobal de las Casas home of the Zapatista Revolutionary Army!!!!

Shizzo would be a Valuable Addition to this cause !! :D

Of course we will have a drink for you my friend... And I'll keep updated with any news on this subject ;)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
ROFL :D :D

/me had a great time in San Cristóbal anyway - cool city with a lot of freaks! (at least it was cool before Shizzo was there;))

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
:p
actually we bought some Zapatista´s shirts and wore them on the overland bus trip to Mérida... and then we got afraid cos there were so many cop controls at all the borders :D ;) :D We freaks :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
You're right Fallen Knight
Hurricane "Isidore" is blasting the south coasts of Mexico right now. There's an alert on all South Mexico and Cuba. The thing can get worst because the Storm may re-enter the Gulf of Mexico and became stronger......
Actually I wrote to ShizzoKrause warning him about it... It's not the safest time of the year to go to Cancun.... :(

Thanks a lot guys...

@supercharger: I will!!!;)

@Rosk: Use the meantime to make your city Shizzoprotected*gg* I'm looking forward to meet you again my friend and that storm can't even stop me.......*gg*

@Suwarin: You are so mean to me, I'm so upset..... but *roflroflrofl* gg* I 'll try my best to come into the newspapers/TV/********

@xpet: San Cristobal is still a great city............but maybe not much longer HUA HUA HUA...;)

@FN: Why do you hope I'll never reach Europe :D:D:D:D I'm coming back in some weeks and stop calling me like that ladystorm "Isidore" ;D;D:D:D:D:D