Holydaygryytyngs from Mexico

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
ummm maybe I have to disappoint you, but !SEX! is Shizzos 3rd personality :D Sorry that I let the secret out :D
So just check her out in reality!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
!SEX!???? :confused: Isn't that another (female) forumler? There's a picture of her in metalprincess website, and she seems to be a woman (a quite pretty one, btw).
In fact I had a little conversation with her (or him??) in the german forum some time ago. Was it Shizzo or was it !SEX!?

Shit, I'm really confused now. HELP ME!!!!

@Rosk: Merida is dealing me very fine...yesterday I played cards and had a lot Cerveza with 5 girls and no haedage....
What was realy funny is: Three of us went at 4 o'clock (night) out to eat something and have one more Cerveza for sure so we walked through the city and every man awake (that was realy a lot) took a deep look at us and most of them tryed to be very "swee" to us - I think a 1.80 meters tall blonde with to other girls is something realy special here :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

that was realy funny!!!

@xpet: You're a lyer, !SEX! isn't my 3 or fourth identity, she is very newborn o she has be about the same number that I have mosquitobites...
*begintocount*
*calculatortake*
*calculatorerror*
*giveup*
I can't remember wich number she is..... ;)

@S&L: Oh I'm very sorry, that was a halffake, I wanted to see the reactions from the guys here in the Forum.... but she is only a halffake, because the girl at the picture exists-I know her and she is a bit standing for what I wrote, I just changed a bit.... I will explain it in the Thread "Hallo, ich bin die neue" when I'm back at home....