Holydaygryytyngs from Mexico

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
@Suwarin: You are so mean to me, I'm so upset..... but *roflroflrofl* gg* I 'll try my best to come into the newspapers/TV/********
hell yeah baby but you know why...because you know that I know that you like it!!:p:D:D:D
And I still haven't heard anything..
I was waiting for
"Frustated Tourist Goes On A Rampage At Airport"
"Lost Suitcase Cause for "Die Hard" Like Massacre"

@rosk *lol*
"Here I am ...rock you like a hurricane.."*sings*

@Rosk: A hurricane is a nice little sweetything so thanx *gg*

@CH: Not yet, but my eyes are open for it sometimes *hihi*

@Suwarin: All my evilthings are in my missing bag and this one shall arrive today, and then..........*g* No I don't like that kind of speaking about me, I'm just a sweet, little, shy, quiet, introverted and kind poor Earbleeder....*cry*....*cryagain*......*runaway*
*singwithSuwarin...hereIam-Rockyoulikeahurrican*

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
*keeps singing that all Scorpions wimpy tune* :D

@CH : Ask him about mescal!!! That's the official Mexican drink for the Wacken Forumlers!!!! Tequila is out of style now :D :D

@ Suwarin: I've heard they found a suitcase filled with horrible/gory stuff like pink bras and such ;) :D

@Shizzo: Just 2 weeks baby!!!! Be prepared!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
oh, what a sad thing for the man aka the mighty wormeater aka Shizzos...umm...maybe 5th personailty? :D :D
Anyway, who the hell got it instead???

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by Rosk
*keeps singing that all Scorpions wimpy tune* :D
@ Suwarin: I've heard they found a suitcase filled with horrible/gory stuff like pink bras and such ;) :D
*lol*
Hell I'm not gonna let this thread down...
It is a tragic period in Mexican History to be remembered...
The day the blonde Earbleeder came to town..
*westernmoviesoundtrackwithveryspookytunescanbeheard*

@schizzo Come to daddy!!!
p.s. She is alive?? ..Ask her that!! ..and no !SEX!..*ggg*

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I haven't heard anything from Shizzo since last Thursday... I'm afraid for the Security of my country ;) I guess he's having a good time now...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Well, my morning is not really good... Lots of work to do, I might have to stay here, working late (the same as yesterday :() I have a lot of pressure to finish some work stuff... But anyway, I always find the time to spam here :D And right know I'm listening to Krisiun, to relax a little bit ;)

Hope your day gets better... at least i think its almost time to go home...

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
Originally posted by Rosk
Well, my morning is not really good... Lots of work to do, I might have to stay here, working late (the same as yesterday :() I have a lot of pressure to finish some work stuff... But anyway, I always find the time to spam here :D And right know I'm listening to Krisiun, to relax a little bit ;)

Hope your day gets better... at least i think its almost time to go home...
Yeah I know that first bit about work, spam and stuff...sometimes I have to wait till the computer finishes the job before I can continue..
No music here! It sucks!
I should go home but I gotta finish some stuff so I'm still stuck here...

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Well, if it helps... I'm going to be stuck here late too. Last night I went home at 10PM, and just because I was starving. :)

Music makes my work day a lot nicer....

I'm still alive!!!

Yeah, I had some real great days with just laying on the very beautifull beach of Tulum and in the eavenings make a bit party with a lot of cocktails, Cerveza and Mezcal (I once more didn't got the worm :( a guy from Honduras got it:))
And because of the brilliant weather (I sweated my ass away) the perfekt beach (like on postcards) and the brilliant rest I don't wanted to spent my time with you :D:D:D:D
but now I'm travrelling again and therefor.........!

I ate my first selfplugged and opened COCONUT!!!
(but I cut my finger wile breaking it:( )

The great time goes oin for me.........

until soon