Hardcore spammers getting together for booze & afterhours party

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
*hands over a get well beer*

Well, just see if you´ll find some time and just as the fancy takes you move your gorge over for a cold beer on Thursday :)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I'm gonna bring a friend of mina along as well, the only one that I could find to go with me to Wacken...
I think I'm gonna make him my only friend from now on, all the rest that goes:
"I can't afford it"
"I don't like sleeping in a tent"
"I'm too old"
"It's not really the kind of music that I listen to"
can find new friends...

Anyways, he's not a member of the forum, but I can't very well leave him when I've finally persuaded him to follow along :D

We're both hard core drinkers though, Thursday evening will rock :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
wanna see Rose tattoo, too. So when does our meeting take place? before or after ...did we already fix a time?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yes, mee too. Hope I´ll manage to be there. Already bought a bottle of Jägermeister-similar-stuff and I´ll go and buy some Apfelkorn now as well. Maybe somebody wants to drink it ?! :D :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Apfelkorn rocks!

Can't really drink Jäger though, too many bad memories from ski trips when you "should" drink that stuff ;)

But I can always try again :D

Will most likely show up at the beer both on Thursday, hope to recognize someone, or that someone comes up to me and ask me if I'm that crazy gnoff dude :D

I can always show the tattoo, leave all doubt behind...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Don´t panic, we´ll find you! :D :D *evilgrin*
And do you think we don´t recognize that you have turned your e-mail notification ON? :D

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I am a star in missing all the meetings I tried before with other forums so don't expect me to show up.:D But If I wont forget it I will try to be there around that beer thing. or maybe I will find the forum camp before that.

holocaust

9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
back to the original purpose of the thread

sure you can count me in, but where are we gonna meet then, Yet to be determined?

Booze? Belgium, land of beer! Jupiler sounds good to you guys? We've got about 25 litres of the stuff with us