Hardcore spammers getting together for booze & afterhours party

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Huiii... Sauren Apfel! The stuff that made me drunk for the first time :p... - honestly I can´t see it anymore now :rolleyes: but whatever, the others haven´t tried yet! I´ll stick to the Apfelkorn then, I think, as most of the other Berentzen stuff isn´t so nice... Cool Power... Herber Zwetsch... näää.... :)

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Alcohol! About 16%, I think.
Supposed to be tasting like sour apple (?) :)
If you drink to much it CAN get really disgusting (at least in my case) and start to taste rather chemical.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
aaaahhhhh! I only bought this stuff because all you guys wanted to try something really german. Now you HAVE to drink it! ;) Hehe. I´ll get rid of my booze for sure, I don´t worry! :D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
and as we are a lot of people and there is only one bottle per drink it shouldn´t be a problem!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Hehehe *evilgrin* there are enough Scandinavians, and as far as I know them they drink anything anyway :D :D As I said, we´ll get rid of our stuff!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by xpet
aaaahhhhh! I only bought this stuff because all you guys wanted to try something really german. Now you HAVE to drink it! ;) Hehe. I´ll get rid of my booze for sure, I don´t worry! :D

hehe, never said that, but I might try it ofcourse. (and ofcourse if we meet in time and all the scandinavians haven't drink everything yet:D)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@xpet

I believe that you have the right opinion when it regards scandinavians and booze :D

If it has alochol, we'll probably drink it...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
You agree? Thats fine :D
You know, I´ve been often enough to Roskilde and Wacken festival...

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@xpet

I showed your message to a couple of friends of mine, they agreed as well, especially, they said, when it was in reagrds of me and the friend I'm going to Wacken with
:D