Hardcore spammers getting together for booze & afterhours party

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I just now sent an email to get my 2 pictures up on the web site :)

Realized that the only two recent pics I have on the computer are crappy web cam shots, and not even with the same hair color as I have now...

Will try to use the web cam at work later on tonight and see if I can't get a picture of gnoff in black hair and red beard, as I look right now ;)

Got some older pics on my crappy web page though, showing me in various hair colors, length of hair and beard :)

http://members.chello.se/gnoff/

For some strange reason, more often that not, I'm really really drunk in the pictures...

The one of me and Mr Tägtgren from Hypocrisy I won't even comment :D
god damn my hair and beard was short back then!

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hehehe just checked it :) curious for the new ones!
strange... I have also always different hair colours at photos :D :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Strange thing that, hair colors.

I noticed in one of my old pictures that my hair was part black and part red, very odd :)

Might try and do something about my old web site as well, just throw in all the recent or semi-recent pics that I have, might get to work on that some time tonight when I get back home :)

grazo

3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by xpet
well... and there´s the Mezcal Rosk promised to bring with him :)
and the home-made Mead by my boyfriend aka Karloff ;)
and that liquor Lvsitanno wanted to bring for us :)

anything else?

Do you have space in your party for a non hardcore spammer that bring another bottle of Mezcal?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Grazo
I think there is always space for forumlers who bring interesting booze! :) :D

@Gnoff
ahhhh...cool! I´m sure now we will find you! :) Cool smurf! :D :D
Hope you learned all our faces by heart? :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
@xpet
thanx :D

Trying to learn all the faces, maybe I'll get a few of em right :)

Don't know if I can bring any interesting booze though, however I do have some of that apfelcorn mentioned ;)

We swedes do very booring booze, as far as I know, I mostly dring beer myself...
I still have a liter of 80% Stroh rum from Austria though, maybe I can be international? :D

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Umm, will you stay at the beer booth for a while after 19:00? Would be fine as I´m not sure if I can be punctual (depends on the traffic on the way to the festival) :(

@ Morgenurin
Yeah, come, too! Anything typically saarländisch you could bring along...? And what is #tavern? Stavern/D? Mh?

@ gnoff
Maybe just take a walk through a supermarket and if you don´t find anything nice, bring that Stroh (even if it sounds like it could kill people)! Cool, you´re coming!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by grazo

Not Again!!. Is it your beer game what cause that?

ehhh, yes, it's a stupid but very fun boardgame.
you have to do very stupid tasks like balancing a beerglass on your head, dancing stupid, drinking as much you can in 20 seconds something like that. And as a reward you have to drink beer (every finger (2cm) beer you drink is one point).
And you only can go to the toilet when the game says you can go:p
The game ends when the players can't take it anymore.(In our case when there was no beer left)

But I Think Iwill not bring that game with me, you get really, really sick of that game:o:) and you drink a lot of beer in a short amount of time.

I also don't know if I will join a boose party:) I don't go to Wacken for being drunk (But being a bit tipsy feels great though:))

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Personally I don't mind getting drunk on Thursday, the remaining days I'll try not to get wasted though, need to remember the music as well ;)

But drinking beers though, that I will do all days :)

I think one can mix the Stroh with cola, to get it down to a more suitable alcohol level.

I sort of remeber one ski trip when we had shot glasses with tequila and stroh, but I only remeber the first couple of hours though...

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Same with me, on Thursday, there aren´t any bands I urgently want to see so... time to drink :)
The other days... don´t know!
Hey Iscariot, even though you gave a quite useful reply there, you remain a hardcore spammer :p! Of course nobody will force you to drink! Hehe, you could bring along some typical dutch chocolate melk instead of booze ;)