Hardcore spammers getting together for booze & afterhours party

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
pink?? :D :D

maybe we should do something senseful - we could make plans what kind of booze we will have!?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
well... and there´s the Mezcal Rosk promised to bring with him :)
and the home-made Mead by my boyfriend aka Karloff ;)
and that liquor Lvsitanno wanted to bring for us :)

anything else?

btw wozz Goldstrike???

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
goldstrike is a great drink with a sort of cinnamon taste ,50% alcohol (so don't drink to much of it) and there are little gold pieces in it (at least, that is what's written on the label)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, sounds interesting! I guess there´s sth similar in Germany but I´ve forgotten the name...
will you bring this with you?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hey, no, we don´t need expensive stuff! Not really! Bring somthing cheap & tasty with you! :) And 50% alc sounds dangerous anyway ;)

btw
NP: EToS - Sinners Serenade :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Svartsinn asked me to buy a sweet spanish liquor called "Hierbas Dulces". If I find it in Barcelona (never heard of that drink before), I'll take two bottles, one for svartsinn himself and the other for the rest of the forumlers!!! :)

Svartsinn

10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
@ xpet:

Not really...but the "law" in Norway must prevent us from making this alchohol because they can't tax us on it *laughs* Anyway, this alchohol is up to 96% strong...which makes it a strong drink, don't you think? Alot of mindless idiots made their living on making this and selling it to underaged people and even small kids. And sometimes, if you don't know how to make this stuff, it might blow your house up - so It's illegal for many reasons really.
But it tastes awesome and you only need about 0, 30 litres of it to get drunk!