>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
as I said in the other thread, I did listen to it !
I sounds good and funny, but I fear I won't enjoy it as mush as I should since I have not been practicing this delightful language for 13 years ! (dreizhen jahren ?)

a good idea would be to bring on Ultra Vomit too, so that everyone as a good funny-band to see ;)

:eek: he likes a german band ;)

Onkel tom and beer will make it a good wacken!

Nightmare666

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Feb. 2006
Recke
Tja irgendwie stimmt da was net :D
Sagen erst es kommen keine großen Thrash Bands mehr und dann Anthrax gehts noch ? :D

Jordan

25 März 2009
The sound at hell fest is awulf an the facilities aren't up to par with wacken either! give them 18more year s maybe they will catch up :p
I admit the facilities are not at their best...
but with 130 euros and mostly second-hand bands, it would a shame if WOA facilities were not better ;)

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
I admit the facilities are not at their best...
but with 130 euros and mostly second-hand bands, it would a shame if WOA facilities were not better ;)

Everything there is very good, the toilets are clean, and have paper!!! :eek: in UK festivals for such things we have to pay £3 to use them, if we dont its the "chemical drops" which dont bare thinking about! Any person who can take a shit in one of those has mental issues!

You never really have to que long for beer in wacken cos there are so many bars. Loads of different types of food stalls etc... and lots of other general stuff and this years viking village will i'm sure be very cool!

An hey coheed and cambria are added I seen them live a few years ago an they where really good... I think a nice chilled out aspect is confirmed! also I beleive we're on 70 bands and they've not said its the last one yet so maybe we get a few extra bands this year!

Jordan

25 März 2009
Everything there is very good, the toilets are clean, and have paper!!! :eek: in UK festivals for such things we have to pay £3 to use them, if we dont its the "chemical drops" which dont bare thinking about! Any person who can take a shit in one of those has mental issues!
I go to a metal fest, not to a 4-stars hotel... but ok...
You never really have to que long for beer in wacken cos there are so many bars. Loads of different types of food stalls etc... and lots of other general stuff and this years viking village will i'm sure be very cool!
and for 130€ the beer and food is free ? ;)
An hey coheed and cambria are added I seen them live a few years ago an they where really good... I think a nice chilled out aspect is confirmed!
yeah as I said, I wouldn't mind having them if the rest of the line-up was killer ;)