>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
See thats what listening to too much DM has done to you, you want to rent a toilet and shit in it whilst performing all sorts of evil ritual to the devil of poo! When you could be watching metal!
haha ;)

in fact I was only thinking of a simple defecation whose result would be as good as a Saxon record :p

I keep the poo sacrifice for those who really deserve it : BfmV, BmtH and the crap-jump-around-with-dreadlocks-In-Flames. "In Flames we defecate"

:D

Jordan

25 März 2009
Sorry but even metallica can't compete! (maybe in usa an parts of europe but globally Maiden are indescribebly HUGE!
yep, and they don't get booked don the 20th anniversary... too bad ;)

WOA 2008 (and previous years) still rock over this years line-up, I'm glad that even you agree with me on that point :D :cool:

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
haha ;)

I keep the poo sacrifice for those who really deserve it : BfmV, BmtH

:D

ok on this i will agree with u but i'm sure theres some kids who will like it! there must be?!

In Flames i'm saving cos well you didn't see them at wacken in 2007!!! the show was fantastic its worth giving them a chance first before u diss them too much!

Bikerin666

12 Aug. 2008
Seesen /Harz
ok on this i will agree with u but i'm sure theres some kids who will like it! there must be?!

In Flames i'm saving cos well you didn't see them at wacken in 2007!!! the show was fantastic its worth giving them a chance first before u diss them too much!

:eek: IN FLAMES in 2007 was one of the most boring shit i've ever seen!!!

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
really?!

I'l be honest i didn't get the full set cos i seen them in 2006 at download festival an they where awful so my girlfriend had to drag me to watch which is why we missed some (that an i was drunk!) but I really thought they put on a good show! overshadowed by blind guardian and immortal but still very good!

Bikerin666

12 Aug. 2008
Seesen /Harz
really?!

I'l be honest i didn't get the full set cos i seen them in 2006 at download festival an they where awful so my girlfriend had to drag me to watch which is why we missed some (that an i was drunk!) but I really thought they put on a good show! overshadowed by blind guardian and immortal but still very good!

yes! But, of course, my private taste! I did not like lacuna coil, too (that's pop-music for me) and 'cause i'm not male they could not get good points because of the girl from me :D

Jordan

25 März 2009
I will since I don't have any other choice...
but I really doubt the musicians, even if they're very talented, can save the show, with the crappy "singer" they have :D

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
yes! But, of course, my private taste! I did not like lacuna coil, too (that's pop-music for me) and 'cause i'm not male they could not get good points because of the girl from me :D

really an i thought even women liked christina scabbia for eye candy lol?!

Well tbh i am not much of a fan of theirs so I watched Cthonic instead I caught the last 2-3 songs of theirs cos my gf likes them an had a drink... In Flames I think where far improved over the time before when i'd seen them, I am much more a fan of their older stuff though everything before Clayman really. But, the newest album is not too bad really.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
the crappy "singer" they have :D

OK i'l give you that one as well he has gone downhill! But the shows still good, you seen the youtube video of 'only for the weak' or 'come clarity' ? actually i liked come clarity off which ever album its off.. actually is the album called come clarity?! lol i've not bought anything since whoracle!?

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Hahaha me I saw In Flames last year at Graspop and it was the worst festival show I ever saw I think ... even worse than Avenged Sevenfold ... at least they was funny trying to playing "Walk" from Pantera XD

Jordan

25 März 2009
listen to it first mate if you dont like it you know nothing about metal :p :p :p

as I said in the other thread, I did listen to it !
I sounds good and funny, but I fear I won't enjoy it as mush as I should since I have not been practicing this delightful language for 13 years ! (dreizhen jahren ?)

a good idea would be to bring on Ultra Vomit too, so that everyone as a good funny-band to see ;)