From Haburg to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by LooseCannon

In 2 weeks(my b-day weekend),I'm putting an end to this bullshit by beating the living hell outta the person that started it.

Dude...you don't need to go THAT far...just kill one of his relatives or his pet, leaving the head intact (the rest can be as mutilated as possible) and hang the body in his room while he's sleeping so it's his first sight when he wakes up... then phone him up and tell him more will follow if he doesn't stop whatever he's doing to you.

he'll never bother you again....

oh, and make sure he doesn't go to the police...

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Zombi
Dude...you don't need to go THAT far...just kill one of his relatives or his pet, leaving the head intact (the rest can be as mutilated as possible) and hang the body in his room while he's sleeping so it's his first sight when he wakes up... then phone him up and tell him more will follow if he doesn't stop whatever he's doing to you.

All I'm gonna say is,in 2 weeks,I'm either going to jail or the hospital.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Zombi

WHAT DID THE POOR PET DO?!?!?!!?

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Re: Re: From Haburg to Wacken

Originally posted by Der Helm
Which reminds me. how do I get from your place to Wacken early in the morning ?

Which train station etc. ?

there are subways and busses going, even early in the morning! :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: From Haburg to Wacken

Originally posted by Der Helm
Any Idea how I do get from "Che Shizzo" :D:D:D to Itzehoe or the correct trainstation ?

:D

yeah - check out www.hvv.de :D
Shizzo is living near subway Strassburger Strasse I guess, and you need to go either to Remedy Records (S-Bahn Holstenstrasse, if you go by Remedy shuttle bus) or to Altona Station (if you go by train to Itzehoe)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: From Haburg to Wacken

Originally posted by Lucretia
yeah - check out www.hvv.de :D
Shizzo is living near subway Strassburger Strasse I guess, and you need to go either to Remedy Records (S-Bahn Holstenstrasse, if you go by Remedy shuttle bus) or to Altona Station (if you go by train to Itzehoe)

Absolutely right sweetie :D:D:D