From Haburg to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
I mailed to those guys who organise the bustrip but I still haven't got a reply.. guess they're very busy or just too impolite to reply

My plane lands at a smaller airport near Hamburg, I first have to catch a bus or take the subway to get to the railway station and then I'll take the train to Itzehoe and then the shuttlebus..
I'm think I'm going to spend more time travelling from the airport to Wacken than flying from Brussels to Hamburg..
thank god that being crazy doesn't hurt

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by CrimsonThunder
I mailed to those guys who organise the bustrip but I still haven't got a reply.. guess they're very busy or just too impolite to reply

My plane lands at a smaller airport near Hamburg, I first have to catch a bus or take the subway to get to the railway station and then I'll take the train to Itzehoe and then the shuttlebus..
I'm think I'm going to spend more time travelling from the airport to Wacken than flying from Brussels to Hamburg..
thank god that being crazy doesn't hurt
hey there :)
yeah ill probably do a similar plan

but the BIGGEST problem is from Itzehoe to Wacken....huge crowd

Originally posted by dittohead
hey there :)
yeah ill probably do a similar plan

but the BIGGEST problem is from Itzehoe to Wacken....huge crowd

really? dammit.. how much time does it take before you can catch a shuttlebus? I hope I'll get there before it's dark! (putting up a tent in the dark is NOT a good idea..at least not when i'm trying to do it

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
really? dammit.. how much time does it take before you can catch a shuttlebus? I hope I'll get there before it's dark! (putting up a tent in the dark is NOT a good idea..at least not when i'm trying to do it

I could get in the first shuttle bus, but it was fucking full of stinky metalheads, although I arrived to Itzehoe at 10 or so......

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
something like Fluhsbütel .......

Fuhlsbüttel :D
Thats actually not near Hamburg but the Hamburg city airport :) Well, its not in the city center but also not outside Hamburg - but true, you have to catch a bus or subway to get to Hamburg Altona station (Thats better than main station if you wanna go to Itzehoe) :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003

last year i was pretty lucky -we meet a guy whose daughter who was also there and gave us a lift to the site for 5€ :)

it should be ok :)
but we shall see ;)

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
last year i was pretty lucky -we meet a guy whose daughter who was also there and gave us a lift to the site for 5€ :)

it should be ok :)
but we shall see ;)

:D:D:D

I remember that too :D Ditto you flying with ryanair again ?????

Ive made up my mind..I will DEFINATLY be there this year. Theres no excuse not to be. Money or No Money! :D:D:D:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by LooseCannon
D'OH!
*shakes his head*

What am I gonna do with ya?lol
oh dear god...

oh wow another apparentyly joke about my height........just piss off....yeah...fantastic....its like asking you to becomes less boring...unlikely to happened, right.