From Haburg to Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by dittohead
oh dear god...

oh wow another apparentyly joke about my height........just piss off....yeah...fantastic....its like asking you to becomes less boring...unlikely to happened, right.

Oh shut up man.......lighten up for fucks sake......and happened should be happen. Jesus dotti sometimes you act like a child...

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: From Haburg to Wacken

Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
It´s vers easy, just go to the page. www.bahn.de it´s also in english and there you can get the train from Hamburg Altona to Itzehoe and from there there are shuttlebusses to the festivalarea :)
Which reminds me. how do I get from your place to Wacken early in the morning ?

Which train station etc. ?

<--- wonders why he posts this on the english forum :D

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
:D:D:D

I remember that too :D Ditto you flying with ryanair again ?????

Ive made up my mind..I will DEFINATLY be there this year. Theres no excuse not to be. Money or No Money! :D:D:D:D

Hooray :D

We should do some sightseeing together this year (if you are staying one or two days longer that is :D )

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Oh shut up man.......lighten up for fucks sake......and happened should be happen. Jesus dotti sometimes you act like a child...

You should read the IM he sent me on ICQ.

Last night for the 1st time in over 17 yrs of going to clubs & bars,I was tossed out over stupid bullshit drama that started (over a woman I have no desire to be with) at a party over 3 weeks ago.

In 2 weeks(my b-day weekend),I'm putting an end to this bullshit by beating the living hell outta the person that started it.

I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT.
& people wonder why I'm getting more & more bitter.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
:D:D:D

I remember that too :D Ditto you flying with ryanair again ?????

Ive made up my mind..I will DEFINATLY be there this year. Theres no excuse not to be. Money or No Money! :D:D:D:D

might..

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by LooseCannon

In 2 weeks(my b-day weekend),I'm putting an end to this bullshit by beating the living hell outta the person that started it.

*triestorememberwhatLClookslike*
*succeedseventually*

You did not make the impression of a violent person to me. I can't really visualize you "beating the living hell out of someone". Vice versa maybe :D:D:D

Sure this is a good idea ? :D

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
You should read the IM he sent me on ICQ.

Last night for the 1st time in over 17 yrs of going to clubs & bars,I was tossed out over stupid bullshit drama that started (over a woman I have no desire to be with) at a party over 3 weeks ago.

maybe you can share a little bit more details ?

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland

Dude...you don't need to go THAT far...just kill one of his relatives or his pet, leaving the head intact (the rest can be as mutilated as possible) and hang the body in his room while he's sleeping so it's his first sight when he wakes up...

he'll never bother you again....