Españoles en Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
hey congrats! :D

hehe, yeah, exactly thats the reason why I needed it too... calling my boyfriend "amigo" just wasn´t enough to get rid of all those guys (but it was worse in Guatemala) :rolleyes: :D ;)

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I hope I understood the problem.
"Amigo" is just a friend. It´s not the same as in Germany, where a "Freund" your boyfriend is.
If you want to tell the spanish speakers outthere you have got a boyfriend, then you must use the word: "novio" or "pareja" if you want. But not "amigo".

Como están todos? Acá se tranquilizó el tiempo por suerte. Igualmente pronosticaron nieve para el próximo fin de semana. Todos bien? Yo con un hambre terrible, me voy a ir a morfar porque no doy mas.

Un abrazo muy grande a todos! Ya es miercoles!! Falta poco para el viernes :D

Hoy juega la selección argentina en Düsseldorf contra su par de origen teutón. Vamos a ver quien gana!! Yo creo que Argentina ganará el partido, pero tengo que festejar en silencio, que sino mis vecinos alemanes me linchan!! Me cortan el pellejo!!

Saludos!!

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Karacho? I'm afraid my spanish is not good enough to unerstand that word :p

Pues nada, Walter, que gane el mejor, yo hoy veré cuántos goles puede hacerle España a San Marino :D

Ustedes a San Marino?? Con lo desastrozos que son ustedes, empatan 0-0. Y decí que Zubizarreta ya no ataja mas, que sino pierden 0-1 con gol en contra del "Andoni" jajajaajaja :D

Un abrazo!!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Lordwalter schrieb:
I hope I understood the problem.
"Amigo" is just a friend. It´s not the same as in Germany, where a "Freund" your boyfriend is.
If you want to tell the spanish speakers outthere you have got a boyfriend, then you must use the word: "novio" or "pareja" if you want. But not "amigo".

yes, I know that now as well :D But you know, what confused me was the fact that some of my dictionaries said "novio" means "Verlobter" and not only something like boyfriend :rolleyes:
ah well... after checking a bigger dictionary I do know it now as well :D

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Lucretia schrieb:
yes, I know that now as well :D But you know, what confused me was the fact that some of my dictionaries said "novio" means "Verlobter" and not only something like boyfriend :rolleyes:
ah well... after checking a bigger dictionary I do know it now as well :D

I´ve never heard, that "novio" was used to say "Verlobter". Pablo, do we have a single word that means "Verlobter"??
I would say "estoy comprometido/a", which means "Ich bin verlobt".

See you!

WarriorPrincess

15 Aug. 2003
NM i.d.Opf.
Website besuchen
Lordwalter schrieb:
I´ve never heard, that "novio" was used to say "Verlobter". Pablo, do we have a single word that means "Verlobter"??

See you!
En la universidad nos enseñaron la palabra "El prometido/ la prometida"... no sé si se usa....
BUeno aquí parece que ya se acabe el invierno... hace sol y las temperaturas no son muy bajas... a ver...
decidio cambiar la universidad y por eso tambien la ciudad después del próximo semestre...
pero todavía no sé a donde me voy... me gustaría ir al sur, donde hay nieve y más montaña...
venga, ya tengo un poco de tiempo y antes tengo que hacer mi "Zwischenprüfung" de ingles....

un abrazo a todos... tengo que estudiar más.... :(

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Lordwalter schrieb:

See you!

LOL
funny - only thing I can say is that I do have 3 dictionaries which translate novio into Verlobter :D But probably they are all stupid - so we´ve learned again that you should never believe a dictionary! :D :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lucretia schrieb:
LOL
funny - only thing I can say is that I do have 3 dictionaries which translate novio into Verlobter :D But probably they are all stupid - so we´ve learned again that you should never believe a dictionary! :D :D

Monochrom is your "novio", unless you've already arranged a wedding day. Then he'd be your "prometido". Ignore what your dictionaries say :p

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Exactly that the way it is!

Your "novio" is your "boyfriend" ("novia" for "girlfriend") And "prometido" is your "Verlobter" ("prometida" your Verlobte") Forget that awful dictionaries. The people who writes the dictionaries don´t even have a clue about the language they are writing of :D :D

@WaPi: Great you plan to come to the south of your beautiful country!! And it is true that the temperatures aren´t so bad nowadays. But I heard on the radio today, that on Sunday we will have snow again :(

@Pablo: Argentina UN DESASTRE ayer contra Alemania. Me dio verguenza!! Pero los alemanes jugaron muy muy muy bien. Como salio España? Ahora le echo un vistazo a la pagina de MARCA.com para saber como les fue!!

Un abrazo a todos!!

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
okay okay, I´ll burn all my dictionaries :D

and no, Pablo, we are not planning to get married anytime soon :p