Dong Open Air 2011 - § 328 II Nr. 3 StGB

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Colamann3798

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
Dear Metal people,

after waiting so patiently for the past two years, it's back: We are asking you to give us some musical input! As we previously announced, it was only a 2010 anniversary exception to not go through new applications, but instead to
pick out a best of Dong billing.

But here we are, asking anyone who'd like to spend the 15th and 16th of July 2011 rocking the Dong hill, to submit your band's audio material! It doesn't matter if you have a record deal or not, if you have played thousands of concerts or are just new to the stage, from Neukirchen-Vluyn or Madrid! As long as you submit at least three songs to give us a good impression what you're all about. Send us an oldschool CD, a myspace link or upload your mp3s (our favorite), give us a taste of what you have! Starting now and going until a couple of days before Christmas we'll have our sign up form on www.dongopenair.de at Backstage -> Band Applications.

Please keep in mind: We will only guarantee a reply to those who chose this online way of applying! So take it into your own hands and have influence who'll be rocking the DOA 2011! Sign up your own band or tell your favorite bands to do so. It's not rocket science!

We hope to hear from you!
Your Dong Team

Colamann3798

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
Ho, ho, ho, dear Dongians!

Did the mulled wine already make your nose red and glowy? Even if that’s the case, please don’t forget that time is running out for bands to apply to play at the DOA 2011! The deadline is coming up fast, and to make things worse we’ll have to cut time even shorter. Just two days, though: You can still apply up till the 17th of December. That’s a deadline you’ll have to meet to make sure your application makes it in time.

If you have applied through the Myspace website, please send us another mp3 upload or send us your music via snail mail. Unfortunately Myspace has been incredibly unreliable which is why we don’t want to continue this. We apologize for this short term notice, but we want to make sure that we actually get to listen to all of you.

As previously announced the DOA of 2011 will take place at the 15th and 16th of July!

One last request, this time regarding our Dong Open Air book: We have a whole bunch of nice pictures here, but we don’t know who took them. To consider them for our book, we need to know who owns the copyright, and if the photographers are okay with us using them. We have published a couple of pictures online for you to see, so you can take a look and claim them. If one of the pictures is from you and you would like it to be published in the book (with your name mentioned of course), please send us the large version of the pictures via email to liehremann@walismus.de

Thanks and take care,

Your Dong Team

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I'd have prefered the weekend of 21-22 July. (except that 21 July is National Holiday here)

But hey, it's the 15th, not bad either. Just one week rest, instead of 2.

Yea, would have been cool to celebrate my birthday there :p Also I think Dong clashes with another festival now that I promised someone to go to with them. Just don't remember which festival it clashes with, nor the person I promised to :p