Dong Open Air 2011 - § 328 II Nr. 3 StGB

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I won't be making it to Europe this year unless I somehow win the lottery (which, I play on average once every six months). Odds of finding a job that doesn't require one to become a zombie without a life due to a rotating shift is seeming more and more unlikely. :)

Ok, then I'll have a ticket ordered I guess. Thanks for the info!

Colamann3798

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
Iced Earth to play the Dong Open Air

Having presented you with our third band package to introduce Hatesphere as Overkill’s support, we now proudly present – SHAZAM! – Iced Earth as our second headliner at the Dong Open Air of 2011! This makes it twenty bands on whom you can find information on our website www.dongopenair.de including the festival’s running order.
But that’s not all! We are soon going to give you the date at which we’ll start the ticket sale and are also going to blast you with news that is most likely going to make your heart skip a beat!

Stay tuned, we’ll be in touch!
Your Dong team

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Having presented you with our third band package to introduce Hatesphere as Overkill’s support, we now proudly present – SHAZAM! – Iced Earth as our second headliner at the Dong Open Air of 2011! This makes it twenty bands on whom you can find information on our website www.dongopenair.de including the festival’s running order.
But that’s not all! We are soon going to give you the date at which we’ll start the ticket sale and are also going to blast you with news that is most likely going to make your heart skip a beat!

Your Dong team

awesome news!! :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Your Dong team

Me like! :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

we now proudly present – SHAZAM! – Iced Earth as our second headliner at the Dong Open Air of 2011!

Since Matt Barlow has announced his retirement from the band, I guess you'll be happy to hear that he has committed to perform with ICED EARTH on all 2011 European festival dates, which will be his last with the band.

Colamann3798

13 Apr. 2003
nich mehr Münster :(
www.dongopenair.de
Since Matt Barlow has announced his retirement from the band, I guess you'll be happy to hear that he has committed to perform with ICED EARTH on all 2011 European festival dates, which will be his last with the band.

We were indeed happy to hear that :) Fortunately (for our health) the band already did that and we didn't have to piece it together from various news :p