Cuttin down on the posting (spamming)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Second day of work is over, still really strange to leave the place before 5 pm, but also nice.

Will do a drug test tomorrow, interesting :D

Seems the forum has been down most of the day...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, the drug and health test was good, found out that I am in excellent physical health!
The drug test is not ready yet, but I would be VERY surprised if they found anything...
They are testing for Extasy, Amfetamin (is it spelled like that?) and cannabis.

The third day at work was good also, string to understand how the different objects i will be working with are placed on the network.

On Monday it seems I will do some travelling, go about 350 kilometers south for a day or so to meet some engineers that have been developing some systems for us.

Sounds as if I might become a projet manager also, lets see how that works out...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Saturday is party day, migt also drink on friday, but not sure yet.

On saturday I will sleep over at a friends place, but on friday I will need a ride since we live so far outside of town.

Hoping to go out though, will get the chance to meet some girls that I haven't seen for some time :)