Cuttin down on the posting (spamming)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well, gonna go again.
Will probably log in real fast tomorrow evenig agin and see if I have any more news to tell you :)

Good night!

I'm off to the couch to watch "IT", "Re-Animator" and "Jävligt Jagad"

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Today I have called about my auto insurance, also checked around how I will go about to "sign up" for electricity to the new place.

Went to the mountain to do some downhill skiing, after about 2 hours they call from my new job.
"I wil not be in the office from monday to wednesday, it would be super if you could come in today..."

So, left the slopes, tok a shower and then went to the office to sign some papers and get information.

After this I went over to a girl I kno, hade some dinner and watched horror films and talked all night.

I am getting real fucking nervous about starting work now...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Spent saturday and most of sunday watching horror movies with this girl again, luts of hugging also.

Very nice to have an alcohol free weekend, and watching movies and hugging a nice girl.

Maybe I should drink less and hug more??
:D

Going to start work tomorrow, I'm nervous as hell now...

Originally posted by gnoff
Spent saturday and most of sunday watching horror movies with this girl again, luts of hugging also.

Very nice to have an alcohol free weekend, and watching movies and hugging a nice girl.

Maybe I should drink less and hug more??
:D

Going to start work tomorrow, I'm nervous as hell now...
More hugging is good, and a lot cheaper... :D

Good luck with your work:)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
good luck man!

drinking is a way of life (someone said that of long hair and wacken,...cant remeber who...beer does kill brain cells)

hugging is good, beer is fun

good luck, man

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
First day at the new job was ok, a lot of new names and faces.
Did meet some people that I haven't seen for a very long time, so not everybody are new to me.

Really sick to start working before 8 in the morning though...