Cuttin down on the posting (spamming)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Well friends and fellow forumers, time for me to seriously cut down on my posting and spamming.

I am leaving in an hour or so by car to go to my new home town, here I will not have flat rate internat for a while and will not spend so much time online.

Also, come Mondag morning I will have a job again and will not have time to spend all day on the internet, for good and bad.

I will however log on from tme to time during nights and weekends, especially after getting flat rate to my own lpace in June. So I will see you around.

Non the less, will miss a lot of you, we have had some good chats, discussions and spamming sessions.

But, I will return and I hope to meet a few of you at Wacken!

Take care now!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
yeah, dude

nice getting to know you and stuff

good luck with the job and catch you at wacken