Camping at Wacken 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by TALKHEAVY
How much is AUD? Like Italian Lira? Then it is very cheap - around 4 or 5 Euro?! ;)
OH!! :p no I WISH!

1 litre of milk is about AUD$1.40
1 can of coke from non supermarket is about $2.00

and our minimum wage is just under $12.00 per hour last time i checked...

that help? ;)

I'm from Sydney, Raven.

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Originally posted by Brat
OH!! :p no I WISH!

1 litre of milk is about AUD$1.40
1 can of coke from non supermarket is about $2.00

and our minimum wage is just under $12.00 per hour last time i checked...

that help? ;)

I'm from Sydney, Raven.

Jesus, Australia seems to be very expensive... Is beer cheaper than milk and coke? I would prefer that kinda drink then. I've heard that beer should taste good...but of course i don't know. ;)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by monochrom
You dedication to metal amazes me every time. :)

awww, thank you mono :)

well, 90% of it is about the music, but 10% is the people! I don't think I've ever come across such a friendly subculture...and in my 36 years I've been associated in a lot of different 'groups'

I have found my home in metal!!!

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by TALKHEAVY
Jesus, Australia seems to be very expensive... Is beer cheaper than milk and coke? I would prefer that kinda drink then. I've heard that beer should taste good...but of course i don't know. ;)

I think they are close in price.

I just had a look and on special you can buy a case (24) of stubbies (375 ml bottle) of Vic Bitter beer (a basic beer here) for about $30.

here comes my mathematics...

24 x 375 ml = 9 litres

$30 divided by 9 = approx $3.35 a litre in Australia

but I'm sure it works out cheaper if you buy longnecks (750 ml bottles)

Speaking of which... where's Xantia??!?!?! I have to thank her for the beer she gave me at Wacken - my father finally drank it last week (yes I carried it all the way home) and he said it was really nice! ahahh I don't like beer (but i have found i like the Belgian cherry beer - kreig) :D

The Raven

21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
@ Brat

I went to this pub called Forest Inn....it was alright...got hammered so didnt really matter...

Don't know if Tea Party is your cup of tea (pardon the pun)....but he tells me (my cousin) they play in Oz pretty often. have you caught any of their gigs?

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
lol

just about everyone here knows I don't like beer, but they are ok with that because they know I drink my vodka straight - like a good Russian ;)

The Forest Inn was one of my haunts for years, but they haven't had a good metal night for a long time :(

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Brat
awww, thank you mono :)

well, 90% of it is about the music, but 10% is the people! I don't think I've ever come across such a friendly subculture...and in my 36 years I've been associated in a lot of different 'groups'

I have found my home in metal!!!

Yeah, like me, I've got different musical roots, but it is nice to have this metal home. ;)