Camping at Wacken 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well, I guess its pretty expensive to fly with Lufthansa - I´m sure there are cheaper options, though it may take a few more stops and more time - if you need some info let us know! :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
thanks, but no beer for me this morning, I´m still happy with my coffee, gonna drink it tonight, OK? :D
I´ll ask some friends who have been to India about airlines and let you know then :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
It's crap that neither Hapag Lloyd Express or German Wings have flights to India. Some days ago I booked two flights with HLX: Hannover-Bilbao and back. Total: 45 € :D

But those companies will exist till one of their old crappy planes has an accident :rolleyes: :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
hey Raven, I guess I found some cheap flights... there are some online travel agencies, and you can buy flights where they mix up some airlines... most of them are with Indian Airlines or Jet Airways from Bangalore to Mumbai, then with Northwest to Amsterdam and then with KLM or Lufthansa to Hamburg - starts at 765 Euros... does that help in any way? Found that at www.expedia.de

The Raven

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Jan. 2004
Bangalore, India
www.kryptos.net
Originally posted by Lucretia
hey Raven, I guess I found some cheap flights... there are some online travel agencies, and you can buy flights where they mix up some airlines... most of them are with Indian Airlines or Jet Airways from Bangalore to Mumbai, then with Northwest to Amsterdam and then with KLM or Lufthansa to Hamburg - starts at 765 Euros... does that help in any way? Found that at www.expedia.de

another crate for the lady, please, brother sir

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Kate McGee
They aren't as expensive any more as they were in the past. They have to keep pace with very cheap young airlines like Ryanair...

yeah, domestic flights are really quite cheap, but the flights to India I saw were about 2000 Euros :eek: