Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Drinking a "Sapporo" from Japan, not a very good one though.

Probably pretty fuckig stupid to drink beer since I don't have a toilet at the moment and the closest toilet I've got is 7 minutes walk away...

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:
There are enough trees or not?

sure, but in the area where I live there are lots of people.

And "regular" people tend to be upset when others piss in the open.

Also it's illegal, would be very annoying to get a fine from the police for pissing in the street.

I would really prefer my toilet :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Trying an "India Ale" from the Swedish brewery Nils Oscar right now and I am well happy.
Very nice taste to it and a lot of bitterness.

Also I have my toilet back, even though I have to flush with a bucket of water.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I haven't drunk beer for the last 10 days or so, but I guess the last one was "Mahou".... typical from Madrid. But quite tasty if you think it's spanish beer :)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Last night was lots of beer, but the most two special ones were real ales from a pub brewery in Sundsvall.

The pub is called Irish Pub and the two ales "Traditional Best Bitter" and "Miss Algot's Golden Bitter".