apparently, Swedes do it better

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rotschopf

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Feb. 2006
Nähe Osnabrück/niedersachsen
hey... i think 99% of the prostitudes have no problem to get fucked for money... it isnt raping... its a normal job like everything else... and the most are happy about it....

hey... and if there wouldnt be prostitudes many men would rape any other women and kill them after it... :rolleyes:

(sorry for my bad english :( i dont train in very much :D )

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Rotschopf schrieb:
hey... i think 99% of the prostitudes have no problem to get fucked for money... it isnt raping... its a normal job like everything else... and the most are happy about it....

and you know that because you are a mindreader??

tell me, oh enlightened one, where do you get this ifnromation from? (with backed numbers please)
Rotschopf schrieb:
hey... and if there wouldnt be prostitudes many men would rape any other women and kill them after it... :rolleyes:

So basically men are wild animals that cannot control themselves??

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
MetalCommando schrieb:
no, but I have seen the German authorities allowing the creation of temporary brothels for the world cup. And advertising it, which is shameful and barbaric. And FIFA did not in any way separate itself from it.

Also Greenpeace have not had their say in the situation.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
There are many women out there who enjoy having sex with so many men as posible, so why shouldn't we allow them to get some money for it? :rolleyes:

There are also women out there who just couldn't find (or didn't feel like searching for) another way to get money to live and eat, so why should they (and their clients) be prosecuted? :confused:

There are for sure women forced to work as prostitutes, and THAT is what should be prosecuted and properly punished.....

And last but not least, there are men out there who would die virgin if there weren't prostitutes :rolleyes: