apparently, Swedes do it better

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
"Lars-Ake Lagrell, president of the Swedish Football Association, is equally adamant. He promises that no Swedish player will use brothels during the World Cup. There have even been calls for the Swedish team to withdraw from the Cup by Claes Borgström, the Swedish government's equality ombudsman, who says he believes the tournament will encourage more men to visit prostitutes. Sweden has a strong record on prostitution: the country criminalised the buying of sexual services seven years ago after a long-running campaign by feminists, supported by many of its female MPs (who comprise almost 50% of its parliament). Since then, trafficking into the country has decreased. "

this anouncement has nothing to do with tonight's game.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
The "debate" on the Swedish team withdrawing from the world cup due to Germany allowing prostitution is small and ridiculous even in our country.

IT's pretty much the more stupid of the tabloid news papers that even care about that.

And some of the more fucked up of the "so called" feminists, I wouldn't call them that though, it's an insult to women to call them feminists, more like "we hate men because we've never been fucked proper" or whatever.

My very personal view:

If a country allows prostitution and you don't like that, don't go...

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Zombi schrieb:
you bet it does! the english will all be tired from shagging all night, and the swedes will be running around with erections!
:D Hehe, I was wondering which is better / worse... :D and since the score was 2:2, the question remained unanswered. :)
There have even been calls for the Swedish team to withdraw from the Cup by Claes Borgström, the Swedish government's equality ombudsman, who says he believes the tournament will encourage more men to visit prostitutes.
I call bullshit on this one. Hell, even in the Soviet Union they didn't say such stupid shit :rolleyes:
the country criminalised the buying of sexual services seven years ago (...). Since then, trafficking into the country has decreased.
Perhaps. Now the "services" are arranged via phone or otherwise.... see, you cannot completely suppress it. As long as there is DEMAND, there will for sure be SUPPLY, in this form or another.... damn bricks. :rolleyes:

MetalCommando

8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
gnoff schrieb:
And some of the more fucked up of the "so called" feminists, I wouldn't call them that though, it's an insult to women to call them feminists, more like "we hate men because we've never been fucked proper" or whatever.

My very personal view:

If a country allows prostitution and you don't like that, don't go...

Now Gnoffie, I was expecting you'd know better than that. :(

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
MetalCommando schrieb:
no, you implied it when talkling about "supply and demand", like women's bodies are just another merchandise.
OK, I put it another way; as long as there are horny men running around, there will always be someone ready to gratify them... this way or another.
Moreover, if a certain activity implies much money - it is likely to be there, legally or illegally.
The Swedes "decreased" it.... good for them. But the sad truth is, it cannot be eradicated completely....even if the government really succeeds in preventing people from going to countries where it's legal. It was around even in the aforementioned Soviet Union "behind the iron curtain"; I am sure it is around in Sweden as well, although disguised... and it will be forever there, no matter what attempts are made to suppress it. That was my point.