apparently, Swedes do it better

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
MetalCommando schrieb:
"Lars-Ake Lagrell, president of the Swedish Football Association, is equally adamant. He promises that no Swedish player will use brothels during the World Cup. There have even been calls for the Swedish team to withdraw from the Cup by Claes Borgström, the Swedish government's equality ombudsman, who says he believes the tournament will encourage more men to visit prostitutes. Sweden has a strong record on prostitution: the country criminalised the buying of sexual services seven years ago after a long-running campaign by feminists, supported by many of its female MPs (who comprise almost 50% of its parliament). Since then, trafficking into the country has decreased. "

this anouncement has nothing to do with tonight's game.

Here one sees what happens to a countrys if the feminists and conservative dickheads get together to create a better world.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
MetalCommando schrieb:
because men are entitled to sex?

Actually, it has been considerably decreased in Sweden. As such, your quote marks are somewhat out of touch

It cannot be eradicated completely as long as women are seen as objects and not people.

Oh fuck, you are actually in favor of that shit legislation?

*Laughs*

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
MetalCommando schrieb:
I see this as a matter of entitlement "let us have our fun and we might look at your problems later on".

I don't know anyone who died from lack of football. I don't know anybody who ot AIDS or other STDs from lack of football.

I don't know anybody who will get beaten from lack of football.

However, I know that all those women whose plight is not important enough for some people, not as important as their scared football, will suffer a lot during the world cup. Some of them will die, some will be attacked and beaten and maybe even killed by the so called football fans.

Prostitution is just another name for rape. A john only outsources the violence factor when using a prostitute, he gets to rape her but not to exert the violence. That is outsourced to the pimp.

And putting culture and football in the same context??? It makes me doubt your good faith

*Falls over laughing*

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
MetalCommando schrieb:
"Lars-Ake Lagrell, president of the Swedish Football Association, is equally adamant. He promises that no Swedish player will use brothels during the World Cup. There have even been calls for the Swedish team to withdraw from the Cup by Claes Borgström, the Swedish government's equality ombudsman, who says he believes the tournament will encourage more men to visit prostitutes. Sweden has a strong record on prostitution: the country criminalised the buying of sexual services seven years ago after a long-running campaign by feminists, supported by many of its female MPs (who comprise almost 50% of its parliament). Since then, trafficking into the country has decreased. "

this anouncement has nothing to do with tonight's game.
hm, why not? A good fuck after winning or losing sounds alright!?

MetalCommando

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Juli 2003
England
www.forfuckssakes.net
Alrek schrieb:
Commando, I've had a few, so I have the balls to do this:

*puts monochrom in a rubbish bin face-first and then informs the nearby gentelemen that there will be free Special Brew and White Lightning for anyone to take a good swing at him.*

And I'll do it too if I find him in the UK!

or we can sell him to a pimp and see how he likes it