About German Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

AxeSlash

8 März 2002
Solihull, Birmingham, UK
badvoc.dhs.org
WTF?

English beer rocks!!! No...wait...it doesn't. Carling sucks. OK, so I dring Stella mainly. Can't remember if they sell that at the festival or what. I just vaguely remember carrying a large case of Becks all the way from the Spar to the campsite...ouch, my arms hurt...

I did try something actually ON the campsite, and decided that it would have tasted nice were it not watered down...

Oh, and never buy the 'Sprite' - it's just like fizzy water...

Necro: Like I said above, there is a small (ish) Spar-type thing there in the village where you can buy plenty of alcohol. Just pick up a case, buy it, and get it back somehow. I suggest you find a trolley or something coz' your arms will fuckign WRECK by the time you get it to the campsite. the shop is in the village, so it's quite a walk...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hallo, AF!!! :)

Pity you were not yesterday in the 20000 thread when we made the 20000 posts (in 40 days!!!!) :D

About german beer? I only tasted festival-area-beer, and it was too soft...... Well, Dark Böller told me that he gave me a beer in the forum camp, but I can't remember....fucking Mezcal.... :D

Metalunatic

30 Nov. 2001
Kiel
My very own personal faves of self experienced beers from Europe and Germany
The Europe top 5
1.Superbock (POR)
2.Leffe (BEL)
3.Strongbow´s (ENG? IRL?)
4.Kilkenny (IRL)
5.König Ludwig dunkel (GER)

The German top 5
1.Duckstein
2.Highlander
3.Flensburger Pilsner
4.Andechs dunkel
5.Torgauer

Cheap and good
1.Hansa Pils (to buy at every sky market)
2.Karlequell Edelpils (to buy at every ALDI market)

The Worst beers i´ve ever tastet
1.Paderborner Pils
2.von Raven
3.Hasseröder

this list is subjective, like the other´s said already, everyone´s got it´s regional faves.

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Metalunatic
Cheap and good
1.Hansa Pils (to buy at every sky market)
2.Karlequell Edelpils (to buy at every ALDI market)

this list is subjective, like the other´s said already, everyone´s got it´s regional faves.

There's nearly nothing I can't bear, but you can't, I repeat you can't tell me, that you like the taste of Hansa Pils. It's the worst beer ever!

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Hallo, AF!!! :)

Pity you were not yesterday in the 20000 thread when we made the 20000 posts (in 40 days!!!!) :D

About german beer? I only tasted festival-area-beer, and it was too soft...... Well, Dark Böller told me that he gave me a beer in the forum camp, but I can't remember....fucking Mezcal.... :D

Oh, I've a talent to miss magic events :D But it's not a problem for me, I'm quite satisfied with having been a part of it.

Yesterday evening I met MetalBasstard, who is staying in Berlin right now. Sitting in a Metalpub called "Jailbreak" he told me a lot about how he met you @Wacken and how you drank a lot of terrible beverages together. It's a pity I wasn't there to join you :(:(:(

Metalunatic

30 Nov. 2001
Kiel
I don´t think that way,but it´s like i said, every one has got it´s own faves and i like Hansa, i dislike beers other people like and so on and on and on and on.................
And for people with a smaller wallet Hansa is a good alternative.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by argon factor

Oh, I've a talent to miss magic events :D But it's not a problem for me, I'm quite satisfied with having been a part of it.

Yesterday evening I met MetalBasstard, who is staying in Berlin right now. Sitting in a Metalpub called "Jailbreak" he told me a lot about how he met you @Wacken and how you drank a lot of terrible beverages together. It's a pity I wasn't there to join you :(:(:(
Nice guy, the MetalBasstard!! Although there are many things I don't remember from that night (meeting Dark Böller, for example), but I do remember MB (and his show in the Wet Stage).

I asked MetalSulm if he knew where you were, but he didn't know anything..... Next year you won't escape!!! :)

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Nice guy, the MetalBasstard!! Although there are many things I don't remember from that night (meeting Dark Böller, for example), but I do remember MB (and his show in the Wet Stage).

Yeah, he sure is!

I asked MetalSulm if he knew where you were, but he didn't know anything..... Next year you won't escape!!! :)

Well, I'm pretty sure that I met Metalsulm on Thursday, in the Paulaner Garden. But, what the hell, we can't change it anyway. So let's hope it works next time.

Did you already make a decision concerning your studies in Germany? Which is gonna be the city of your choice? Hamburg or Berlin?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by argon factor

Did you already make a decision concerning your studies in Germany? Which is gonna be the city of your choice? Hamburg or Berlin?
It's going to be a pretty difficult decision..... I'm quite scared about the idea of teachers speaking in German.....don't know if I'll be prepared enough for that, so maybe I'll chose Stuttgart, in whose university teachers speak in English.
I'll have to decide it around xmas, and I'll let you know as soon as I know where the hell I'll end my degree

Schönes Wochenende!!! (nice weekend!!)