About German Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Yeah sure, the Austrians think they brew some beer ....but somehow the whole World talks about German Beer and not Austrian..funny heh?
Anyway Czechs make some fine Beer ......
But I prefer the traditional brewed Beer ...

P.s.: What about wine?? ..*gggg*

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
The only reason that everyone talks about german beer, is that we norwegians don't export our best beer. :)
Sure we export something called Ringnes, but that tastes like sour water. The best norwegian beer is called E.C.Dahls Pilsner followed by Lysholmer. Both breewed at the same place, wich incidentally happens to be my hometown too. :)
*loves the nice 1.5 .liter's bottles with beer*
It means that i don't drink as many bottles of beer in one week as i used to do when there was only 0.33 liters bottles.
:)

Green Hell

26 Nov. 2001
Wolfsburg
Website besuchen
Trust in german beer , there are thousands of beers tasting very well . And well, of course there are a few (cheap) beers that makes you feel fucking ill !!!
In fact, every different german region swears, that "their" beer is the best.

Just try out and have fun :)

By the way, austrian beer tasted good to me !!
And the origin Budweiser from the czechs is damn well !!
I think only u.s.a. beers sucks, except "12 horses" wasn´t that bad , hahahahahaha !!!!

Sorry for my bad "english", but 20 years gone by as i left school :)

Greetings to all beerdrinkers and hellraisers !!

Lemmy

2 Apr. 2002
did anybody ever try OETTINGER PILSENER?

it's really the worst beer I ever tried, getting drunk without puking (because of that ugly taste) is impossible!

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Green Hell : We got 1,5 liters bottles of beer and it's heaven. I only drink one bottle a day now. :)) It's also hell 'cause i can't seem to drink as many bottles as i used to drink before. *sighs* It must be age . :)
SKÅÅÅÅL FOR FAEN!!!!!

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Originally posted by Conando
Just wondering, is it any good? A bunch of us finnish are coming to Wacken for the first time and looks like we are gonna have to be without our beloved Karhu for a whole week. I think I heard someone say German beer wasn't all that good. Yet it's gotta be better than English beer, right? ;)

:D
just take into account that most of "continental" beer is stronger than scandinavian...

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
Originally posted by Suwarin
Yeah sure, the Austrians think they brew some beer ....but somehow the whole World talks about German Beer and not Austrian..funny heh?
Anyway Czechs make some fine Beer ......
But I prefer the traditional brewed Beer ...

P.s.: What about wine?? ..*gggg*

gosh! what a fake!
we've got quite a lot of excellent beer in austria! the only reason,why our beer is not so famous is, that our breweries are much smaller than yours in germany.. but... quantity ‚ quality isn't it?? :D

Green Hell

26 Nov. 2001
Wolfsburg
Website besuchen
@ xantia and all fucking metal lunatics :
Well, i think the only reason to drink beer is having fun, feeling good or just getting drunk :) Sure, for me, i only drink beer because i am thirsty , hahahahahahaha !!!!!!!!
There are a lot of interesting beers in our EUROPE waiting to get drink (bad english, but i don´t know how to say). So just drink YOUR or OUR beer and have fucking fun !!!

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Last year i wnet to Czech Rep. and i say that they have the best beer, like Gambrinus, Budvar and some home-made beer calld Ú Flekú.

I think that this beer discussion will lead to one thing only: we'll all take our fave national beers and make some kind of cultural "exchange" haahha