About German Beer

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Scorpion

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Apr. 2002
Jena, Germany
Website besuchen
If you want to try something different Köstritzer Schwarzbier is very good. (and it has the perfect color for Metalheadz - BLACK)
Other than that Warsteiner and Brinkhoffs No. 1 are awesome too.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yepp, you are right, Oettinger really sucks.

But I know one even worse beer: Von Raven!!! Never try this!!

We had quite a lot of it with us when we´ve been to Roskilde festival years ago...left it in the sun...it was cooking...after that it was not sparkling anymore... bäh!!! We really had to give away the rest of our beer supply ;) And it was not really better before it was cooking!

And one more reason: The name!!! How can you buy beer which is named Von Raven??? (Where is the beer called "Von Metallen"??) It should be sold only at techno-raves ;)

29 Jan. 2002
Eindhoven (NL)
Website besuchen
very different IMO.

I have tried a few of the german beers, and warsteiner is the best of those that i tried (i did not try expensive special beers since that is not so suited for festivals)

Although some others were downright filthy, warsteiner is pretty good, better than most normal dutch beers

Neverhead

9 März 2002
Hel(l)mond, NL
Website besuchen
Yup, Warsteiner rulezzz....
But for the time I'm stuck in the Netherlands, I'll just stick with Bavaria, Dommelsch, Hoegaarden and Wieckse Witte. (one of the latter two is Belgian beer, dunno which one)

blackbox

27 Jan. 2002
Rott (bei Kölle)
Website besuchen
try the one and only Reissdorf-Koelsch!!!

it's only available in Cologne but it's the best beer of the world!!!!
don't care what others say about Koelsch beer, they just ignore the truth: Koelsch rules the world!!!!!

Lemmy

2 Apr. 2002
Originally posted by Biermagnet
ok, here are my favourite

1. Schaumburger (very hard to become, maybe i give you one from my reserve)

I think it's hard to become beer in general, but it's a funny association to become a beer