• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
There's this reality TV show on at the moment called "House Rules". It is possibly the only reality TV show ever where literally everybody technically wins...only one couple wins slightly more.

The concept is that x number of couples from around the country who own really awful homes get together and renovate each other's homes while the owner is away until everyone has a turn. Supplies and some staff are funded by the network, and the winner of the show gets their mortgage paid in full.

Tonight they got to re-do a room in their own home that they/the judges liked the least, and somehow it's decided that one couple will be out of the competition. The next round the garden gets a make-over. Phrases being thrown around by the contestants tonight included "if we don't do a good job, we'll be going home."

ARE THESE PEOPLE LISTENING TO THEMSELVES? THEY'RE ALREADY HOME AND THEY GOT THEIR HOUSE FULLY RENOVATED BASICALLY FOR FREE! :o :uff:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
This is super annoying. Just got another email with regards to my booking in Amsterdam. They still recon my card details are "invalid" :mad:

Paying by card, as in credit/debit card? You might need to call up your bank/company and confirm it's you trying to do the booking. Especially if you're trying to buy something in a different country, they might see it as fraud and automatically decline the card when they detect unusual transactions.

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
Paying by card, as in credit/debit card? You might need to call up your bank/company and confirm it's you trying to do the booking. Especially if you're trying to buy something in a different country, they might see it as fraud and automatically decline the card when they detect unusual transactions.

That's happened to me before - not from another country though. My credit company flags just about anything that's out of the ordinary..which for me is almost anything because I don't normally buy much on that card to start with. Thankfully most of the stuff I've done for Wacken didn't have a problem.