• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
I haven't had a standard 'tv' for years. In the event that I want to watch something I just through my computer (which is connected to the tv) either we watch stuff that we downloaded a while back or netflix or something on the internet. Tv on demand, and I don't have to deal with crap.

I'm still living at home so the TV is going all the time, but it all started while I was at the gym. The cardio corner has a bunch of flat screen televisions on the wall, plus a small television connected to most treadmills. I quit cardio 45 minutes into my workout because I couldn't stand watching it; literally nothing to watch but federal politics and rugby. Bad TV and bad music at the gym make Alix go something something...

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I'm still living at home so the TV is going all the time, but it all started while I was at the gym. The cardio corner has a bunch of flat screen televisions on the wall, plus a small television connected to most treadmills. I quit cardio 45 minutes into my workout because I couldn't stand watching it; literally nothing to watch but federal politics and rugby. Bad TV and bad music at the gym make Alix go something something...

Hmm I think you need an ipod or something? :) Then you don't have to listen to their bad music.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Hmm I think you need an ipod or something? :) Then you don't have to listen to their bad music.

I bring along my mp3 player when I remember it (which is most of the time), but when I'm on the machines that sit right under the gym speakers it's hard to block it out. I've learnt to look up before I pick a machine to make sure it's as far away from a speaker as possible :p

Koldawne

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Aug. 2012
Aylmer, Quebec Canada
I bring along my mp3 player when I remember it (which is most of the time), but when I'm on the machines that sit right under the gym speakers it's hard to block it out. I've learnt to look up before I pick a machine to make sure it's as far away from a speaker as possible :p

haha yeah, I can see that would make it tougher. Dang annoying gym music. I have yet to ever be in a gym with good tunes.