• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
We're supposed to go see Sabaton, only it's a 4.5hr drive. She likes driving and I hate it. Without her I might not get to go because it stresses me out too much.

I'd take the bus but it's too late at this point. :( I'd already have missed it.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Luckily telling her to get here at 1pm gives us at least 1.5hrs of "room" for breaks and whatever else so we can get there an hour before doors open. But Sabaton probably won't actually go on until 9 at the earliest so more like 3.5hrs of "room".

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
You'll be too scared to drive outside your own territory, make mistakes etc.

See the WORST driver of the Netherlands (too bad only in Dutch)

More like, the stress is bad enough to the point it likely puts me in danger. Or at least it's bad enough that even Sabaton can't make it okay.

I can drive when I need to. Don't you worry about that. Sure I'm afraid to make mistakes but it's DRIVING. Mistakes made when driving aren't a learning experience, they're potentially deadly (or if not, the most you can learn from them is to pay closer attention).

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
More like, the stress is bad enough to the point it likely puts me in danger. Or at least it's bad enough that even Sabaton can't make it okay.

I can drive when I need to. Don't you worry about that. Sure I'm afraid to make mistakes but it's DRIVING. Mistakes made when driving aren't a learning experience, they're potentially deadly (or if not, the most you can learn from them is to pay closer attention).

Works both ways of course.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
This sounds like guys are being passed around like candy over there.
I wish I had somebody that I could "give away" to a friend, that atleast would mean somebody likes me for who I am :p

Though I'm a bit jalouse of this guy, because the "new girl" is someone I could see myself with :p

Not really passed around, we just had about the same chances with him at that time but she already had a boyfriend. When she had the break up then, I just sorta "stepped back" and told him to cheer her up a little, although that party would have been a good oportunity for me to finally hook up with him. What's frustrating is that after she spent the night with him I found out she wasn't actually seriously interested in him while I would have been.

I know that jealousy... I have two friends that good guys pretty much throw themselves at and they just toy with them while I don't even have a shot. And that one girl still got stuck with an asshole thinking she would die lonely if she didn't stick with him... -.-

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Now I am tired. One room done except my clothes etc and need to put new wallpapers to this room as soon as I get my brother to help. Next is kids room. Blaah. :D

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
12[1].gif

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
And the mystery continues - still no word from her so I went to her house. She wasn't there. Came back home and she's not here either.

Basically I'm left with only possible options: either she stopped somewhere on her way here (food? gas? laundry? who knows) or she's blatantly ignoring me.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Not really passed around, we just had about the same chances with him at that time but she already had a boyfriend. When she had the break up then, I just sorta "stepped back" and told him to cheer her up a little, although that party would have been a good oportunity for me to finally hook up with him. What's frustrating is that after she spent the night with him I found out she wasn't actually seriously interested in him while I would have been.

I know that jealousy... I have two friends that good guys pretty much throw themselves at and they just toy with them while I don't even have a shot. And that one girl still got stuck with an asshole thinking she would die lonely if she didn't stick with him... -.-

You could've been more selfish maybe, but that's looking back, which is always easier.

And no, I'm not going to give any tips, won't make sense anyways. Just, stay as you are.