• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
(does what I wrote actually mean something?)

but anyway..hope you got my point!

btw...it depends on what you're looking for...that is, that moment when you like someone and realize him to be a douche. then you just "thank god" and leave things fall apart

Look at it the other way.

Why should there be something wrong with you?

I don't think there's anything wrong with you. So I wouldn't worry about that!! It's maybe that they're not looking properly.

*knuddel*

Mach dich darüber keine Sorgen. ;)

I know you guys are trying to be nice, but it's all just empty talk (and kinda weird btw.). The things that are happening are happening and your words don't change the facts. I'm not dying unhappy because of all this, just saying something seems a bit off in my life right now. But I can handle it just fine, so please don't try sugarcoating things. I really can't stand that because I am unfortunatly not stupid enough to fall for making-everything-appear-positive-talk.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
So I kind of wrote same things that had been said already but happens sometimes :)

I have talked about this thing with friends quite a lot, most of them beeing guys. Seems to me that most of the best guys just don't meet those girls that would be good for them (those that just want someone can keep each other). So it is problem of meeting right kind of people and that is all. Nothing wrong with you/us :)

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
so yeah, a friend is single for 6 days (after a relation of 2.5 years) and is pretty much going with a new girl already... I'm single for more than 3 years now... what am I doing wrong? or am I really that appalling?

And because I don't like sugarcoating, my actual personal opinion here: You're not appalling, you're just in the wrong place is all. People are different and you probably just don't fit your surrounding. I'm sure there are other places where you wouldn't have any troubles finding someone.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I know you guys are trying to be nice, but it's all just empty talk (and kinda weird btw.). The things that are happening are happening and your words don't change the facts. I'm not dying unhappy because of all this, just saying something seems a bit off in my life right now. But I can handle it just fine, so please don't try sugarcoating things. I really can't stand that because I am unfortunatly not stupid enough to fall for making-everything-appear-positive-talk.

If you can handle it, there's nothing wrong.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
And just now I appeared way more grumpy than I actually feel, so nevermind my stupid talk xD

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany

I don't think we do that, at least I am not trying to. Facts are facts and sadly fact often is that assholes seem to find lot of guys/girls and good ones can just watch from the side. I think it's just matter of good people not meeting each other for some reason. :)
You can disagree too but we are so old that we still keep our opinions :p

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.

didn't mean to sugarcoating I was just saying that you don't have to think you're doing something wrong...

sorry anyway