• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Besides, I've been told Americans can't organise real festivals. Don't know if it's true though.

Looks like the 70,000 tons of metal cruise. I asked an acquaintence who went last year about her experience and she said it was amazing. She also said it couldn't be compared with open air festivals because there's nothing quite like watching a band while sitting in a pool/spa :D (amongst other quirks that come with being on a cruise ship).

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia

Also if I work more than the standard 8 hours per day I don't get TOIL or overtime, so should I end up having to stay back at work one day I'd have to go home early another day (obviously I'd have to let my supervisor know).

The plan was to do that today since I didn't get back to my office until almost 5:30 last night. Instead, I checked my jobs one minute before I had planned to leave and another had popped up. I actually could have left it to do tomorrow but I couldn't help myself.