• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
What's most frustrating is that I had a little fling with her ex before they got together. When we had that he went out of him way to make sure it was just friends with benefits, nothing serious. When he had a chance at being with her not even a month later, he was very determined to have her commit...

well, I can get that, sometimes it's just "fun" to do stuff, and other times feelings play a role... they just are differend things that people keep mixing up I guess (including me every now and than :p )

Really dunno. There was another guy that I liked that I willingly "ceded" to a friend because her guy broke up and she really needed someone to care for her. They spent the night and one day later she was suddenly all "I hope he doesn't get too clingy" and one week later she was back with her ex. That guy I left for her remains in love with her and is now out of reach for me... I guess I screwed up on that one big time.

This sounds like guys are being passed around like candy over there.
I wish I had somebody that I could "give away" to a friend, that atleast would mean somebody likes me for who I am :p

You were able to sleep long today then? :)

yeah, didn't really work out though since I went to bed to late last night.

You aren't so desperate to find someone that you would have to take just anyone :)

no I'm not :cool:

Though I'm a bit jalouse of this guy, because the "new girl" is someone I could see myself with :p

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
no I'm not :cool:

Though I'm a bit jalouse of this guy, because the "new girl" is someone I could see myself with :p

That just means that maybe she isn't actually how you think she is. If she rather choose someone who can so easily start new realationship and not someone who takes time to find someone who really means something then that might tell something about her :)

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
well I can't say I always take enough time for stuff like that... haha :D :p

hmm I don't really know about myself. I was married for 15 years so I just wanted to have some time without any guy and I think it is normal after long relationship like that (although some still have lot of short ones after long relationship to catch up) :D

We just are different and situations are different so I guess it's not possible to say it's always like this or that :)

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
She's supposed to be here at 1, she's 10mins late - which would be okay if she'd pick up her phone. But she's not and I'm worried she's still asleep. :rolleyes::(