• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Pretty much the same here, a friend of mine just called me because she's about to date a new guy after having broken up with her last one about a week ago.

What's most frustrating is that I had a little fling with her ex before they got together. When we had that he went out of him way to make sure it was just friends with benefits, nothing serious. When he had a chance at being with her not even a month later, he was very determined to have her commit...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
I'm actually not surprised that there are some people who can change partner straight away after having been in a relationship for a long time...I'd never be able to and in fact I cannot understand how they can do it...well, good for them...

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
so, what are we doing wrong?

Really dunno. There was another guy that I liked that I willingly "ceded" to a friend because her guy broke up and she really needed someone to care for her. They spent the night and one day later she was suddenly all "I hope he doesn't get too clingy" and one week later she was back with her ex. That guy I left for her remains in love with her and is now out of reach for me... I guess I screwed up on that one big time.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I'm actually not surprised that there are some people who can change partner straight away after having been in a relationship for a long time...I'd never be able to and in fact I cannot understand how they can do it...well, good for them...

Well she didn't change him, it's just that he was interested in her, but not in me

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
so yeah, a friend is single for 6 days (after a relation of 2.5 years) and is pretty much going with a new girl already... I'm single for more than 3 years now... what am I doing wrong? or am I really that appalling?

Pretty much the same here, a friend of mine just called me because she's about to date a new guy after having broken up with her last one about a week ago.
Nothing wrong.

All in due time. Don't worry.

And perhaps you don't even want that! Who knows? I can't look into your head(s).

But no need to worry! :)

Met alle plezier! :p

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Nothing wrong.

All in due time. Don't worry.

And perhaps you don't even want that! Who knows? I can't look into your head(s).

But no need to worry! :)

Met alle plezier! :p
Well, it's not that I'm searching for someone, I actually don't mind being single. I like someone, or I don't, but I don't search for someone to like. What's frustrating is that when I do like someone, they're either not interested in a serious thing with me or a friend of mine takes them away without being serious about them

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
It should rather be
What's frustrating is that when I do like someone, they're not interested in a serious thing with ME
This is where I don't get how I'm going wrong. It's not like they don't like me, but they're not intrigued enough to get serious, although they wouldn't decline getting into a relationship in general.

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
They just want to be with someone...doesn't matter who..that's what I think! and this is frustrating because I think there's something wrong with them :D

(does what I wrote actually mean something?)

but anyway..hope you got my point!

btw...it depends on what you're looking for...that is, that moment when you like someone and realize him to be a douche. then you just "thank god" and leave things fall apart

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
It should rather be
Sipyloidea schrieb:
What's frustrating is that when I do like someone, they're not interested in a serious thing with ME
This is where I don't get how I'm going wrong. It's not like they don't like me, but they're not intrigued enough to get serious, although they wouldn't decline getting into a relationship in general.

Look at it the other way.

Why should there be something wrong with you?

I don't think there's anything wrong with you. So I wouldn't worry about that!! It's maybe that they're not looking properly.

*knuddel*

Mach dich darüber keine Sorgen. ;)