2 1/2 weeks in Scandanavia

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

TheDamned

17 Dez. 2006
Quick question for the norwegians here : Is travelling by bus expensive ? We plan to do a tour with an interrail pass in Norway before Wacken and we'd like to see the geiranger fjord but if I can remember correctly there is no train station nearby . So the only alternative is the bus ! Will it cost a lot of money ?

leigonX

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
I'll be at Hostel Erottajanpuisto from July 17th - 21st in Helsinki

and City BackPackers Hostel from July 23rd - 26th in Stockholm

if any Wacken travelers want to meet up

lilo

4 Aug. 2007
Tell us something more about Scandanavia.I am going to visit it and want to know everything!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Tell us something more about Scandanavia.I am going to visit it and want to know everything!

Well, for Sweden perhaps I can be of help having lived here most of my life. Also I am living in Gothenburg (Second biggest city) and used to live in Stockholm (biggest city and capitol) so can answer some questions regarding that.

What are you interested in getting answers about?