• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
Yes, he should be. I keep telling him that but he just says: "You said on MSN a few weeks ago that you would be fine alone" as an excuse for it. I've been sleeping and been sitting around more than I've been able to do anything.

well that's not nice at all :mad: ... you should forgot about him and go out and do stuff on your own ..

get a map and go around .. or go on those city tour buses if they have it there .. anything is better than sitting home alone

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
well that's not nice at all :mad: ... you should forgot about him and go out and do stuff on your own ..

get a map and go around .. or go on those city tour buses if they have it there .. anything is better than sitting home alone

Yeah. I have a map, just Copenhagen is just almost overwhelming in a sense. I'm going out in a few hours to meet up with my other friend who only hasn't been hanging out because he's dealing with two jobs.