• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Uiuiui, new Boyfriend is coming up..... ;) :D:D:D
hehe :D:D its a habit that i cant control :p
Don't loose it, I like it ;)
yepp from Liechtenstein. Oh so sweet. He sent me some sms when I was at the Feuertanzfestival and so on.
And 2 friends of him want to join me at Wacken. They got her tickets today. Cool
See....

We won't see her at all in Wacken Laila, she'll be too busy with her boyfriend-to-be that she's got no time anymore. (except the meeting, your drinking night and Letzte Instanz)
I've seen them all already. :o And the rake law isn't Atlanta, it's my town specifically.
It was listed under "Atlanta". Can't help it.

Stupid law! :D

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
Don't loose it, I like it ;)

We won't see her at all in Wacken Laila, she'll be too busy with her boyfriend-to-be that she's got no time anymore. (except the meeting, your drinking night and Letzte Instanz)

well he is not coming .. just his friends will join in Wacken :) so we still gonna see lots of Sweetie in Wacken :D

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich

See....

He want to come to Wacken, but he´s in Italy at this time :(:(:( *cries*
WTF? Of course I will see you guys at Wacken. that´s the reason to arrive on tuesday!! And I hope, I´ll spend some time with you guys at concerts and so on. Not just at the meeting

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
He want to come to Wacken, but he´s in Italy at this time :(:(:( *cries*
WTF? Of course I will see you guys at Wacken. that´s the reason to arrive on tuesday!! And I hope, I´ll spend some time with you guys at concerts and so on. Not just at the meeting

of course not only in the meeting .. we already have our drinking night and also we will go to shows together ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien