• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I think the average for women here is about and around 1,70m for women and a bit more than 1,80m for men..

Dutch people are just tall, for some reason :rolleyes:
JIPPIE!!! Ik ben een uitzondering! :D:D:D
But don't forget that it's pronounced German and not Standchebläse :D
I think Dutchies are so sweet when they try to speak German :D
Sorry Gijs ;) (en ook Leo, maar hij is niet meer hier^^)
Hij leest wel terug!

Du hast mich noch nicht Deutsch reden hören. Also abwarten! (maar of je dat ooit terugleest... :D)
Leo is pretty good at pronouncing German. But I agree it's cute with the most Dutch

Danke dir ;)

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Haha, dancing to that song must look silly :D

Probably something like the Korpiklaani show. Which involved me and a bunch of other guys with our arms on each others' shoulders as we ran sideways around the pit area. :D

Haha, Du kannst mir nichts vormachen! Die Spammerin schlummert in Dir, wie in mir :D

Maybe. :o:D

I also never lock my door, so if you wanna rob me, feel free to :D

:D:D:D

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I grew up with my parents trying to plant mistrust into about anything into my heart, I'm just refusing it with all my force

Understandable. I grew up with my parents saying pretty much that people aren't always the best, but these things I have to solve for myself and make my own choices on that matter. Kind of between my parents where one of them thinks everything is evil to the point he's too paranoid to live life while the other has more of a care-free attitude.

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Haha, I put "walk to the hills, walk for your lives" in my icq away and everyone's coming to correct me xD

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Understandable. I grew up with my parents saying pretty much that people aren't always the best, but these things I have to solve for myself and make my own choices on that matter. Kind of between my parents where one of them thinks everything is evil to the point he's too paranoid to live life while the other has more of a care-free attitude.

The paranoid thing is exactly what I've experienced but it's not only that my mum was like that, she also forced me to live like that

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
The paranoid thing is exactly what I've experienced but it's not only that my mum was like that, she also forced me to live like that

Now I'm on my own, I'm trying to refuse this as much as possible (not saying I'm not careful at all, just saying I don't carry distrust in my heart)

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I don't lock my door except at night. Ever since the bank next door got robbed I've preferred to play that one safe. I'm less concerned with people stealing, I'm just not wanting people to seek refuge in my house after doing something stupid and being blamed.

I only lock it when I'm leaving for my parents or something which would be for about a few days then