• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
yeah I love my playlist...there´s a very old "punkrock" song from "Black Maria" it called "Siren".
Someone knows this band?
Great Song.

Now I´m feeling like 17, when I listened to this song. awwww :( (I´m a bit drunk now, sorry for that bullshit)

:D:D:D

Haha, got that with a playlist of mine. I used to listen to it when I visited that affair of mine in Sachsen. I was 17... it was awesome :D Really missing that guy, he's a very special person. But he's in a relationship atm so no use in visiting him

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
And to be honest, I love it! I haven't been this hot for any men but those two during all of my relationships :D

The one I'm with now makes me more horny about him though but that's also because the other is like 40 by now and did actually change. If it was both at the age of 35 in comparison, I wouldn't be sure which one would turn me on more