• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Oef is 15-17 juli, dus dat kan ik nét in die maand proppen.
Vanaf waar ik vertrek naar OEF? dan nog Arnhem waarschijnlijk (sowieso is station Arnhem dan nog open, week later niet meer)

ow nee, poep, dat red ik net niet... Want ik moet voor OEF natuurlijk op de 14e al weg, nachttrein. Zou ik hem dan op middernacht in kunnen laten gaan

Volgens mij is nachttrein de dag later valideren. D.w.z. als je de 14e een nachttrein pakt, moet je 15 schrijven. Maar zou je beter bij NS kunnen kijken.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'll probably find a guy or a roommate to move in with once I move out to save money (I'm cheap as fuck). Who knows when that will be. I'm planning on studying abroad once I get this first degree.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
yeah, I could get a mortgage and it was a nice place, so I thought, a why the hell not... :D

But you need a first payment, and that´s the problem. If you want to buy a flat in Munich (ca. 35 m²) it costs about 130.000-150.000 €. You have to do a first payment about 30.000 Euro....who has 30.000 €?! Me not...I have nothing :D

How much m² has your flat and how much do you payed?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
But you need a first payment, and that´s the problem. If you want to buy a flat in Munich (ca. 35 m²) it costs about 130.000-150.000 €. You have to do a first payment about 30.000 Euro....who has 30.000 €?! Me not...I have nothing :D

How much m² has your flat and how much do you payed?

Huh?

We don't have to do it like that. You can (try to) get a mortgage, and then buy it.

(and monthly pay back of course)