• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Should I try to get there earlier you think? I could get there as early (er.. late?) as 20:00 the 21st. I'm sure you wouldn't be working then :D

you´ll arrive on the 21st? :eek: I thought it´s the 22st Juny :D oh fuck....but no problem with my free day.
Ähm I have to work until 4-5 pm. So I can leave at 4 pm and pick you up on the central station at 5 pm.

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Allerdings war ich so geschockt über den Aufprall, dass ich einfach weitergefahren bin. Ich wollte am nächsten Tag nochmal nach dem Auto gucken wegen enventueller Schäden, aber ich hab's nicht wiedergefunden... :(

Ah okay, somit hat sich mein Post von gerade eben erledigt. Wie? Hat´s dich nicht hingelegt? Oder bist du aufgestanden und schnell weitergefahren?

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
you´ll arrive on the 21st? :eek: I thought it´s the 22st Juny :D oh fuck....but no problem with my free day.
Ähm I have to work until 4-5 pm. So I can leave at 4 pm and pick you up on the central station at 5 pm.

I can arrive then or 22nd. It doesn't matter to me, I have no solid plans at all. I was planning if it was the 22nd to spend a day in Zagreb, go to Budapest, then go from there to Munich. I don't know what's in Budapest but I've been told I should go there.

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
I can arrive then or 22nd. It doesn't matter to me, I have no solid plans at all. I was planning if it was the 22nd to spend a day in Zagreb, go to Budapest, then go from there to Munich. I don't know what's in Budapest but I've been told I should go there.

Budapest is a nice city. Hhmm...
Maybe it´s better, when you´ll arrive on tuesday because I´ll have also a free day on friday...and when I come back to work, there´s a lot of work.
But if you say monday is better for you, let´s do that.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Budapest is a nice city. Hhmm...
Maybe it´s better, when you´ll arrive on tuesday because I´ll have also a free day on friday...and when I come back to work, there´s a lot of work.
But if you say monday is better for you, let´s do that.

Sounds good. The night train from Budapest to Munich arrives at 6am on Tuesday, is that ok for you?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Sounds good. The night train from Budapest to Munich arrives at 6am, is that ok for you?

So you will arrive at 6 am on Tuesday or Monday :eek: ?! Please say Tuesday :D
I have ONE free day. When I go to work, I (normally) get up at... 05.30 am
It will be the best (if it´s possible) when you arrive on...Tuesday about 5 pm (i´ll pick you up after work)...and your departure is on wednesday (time doesn´t matter, because it´s my free day). So we can sleep late and do a little bit sightseeing. And our drinking tour will starts on tuesday :D

I hope, you understand my concept. :D

IcedTears

Banned
14 Juli 2008
N51°32.xxxE006°49.xxx
So you will arrive at 6 am on Tuesday or Monday :eek: ?! Please say Tuesday :D
I have ONE free day. When I go to work, I (normally) get up at... 05.30 am
It will be the best (if it´s possible) when you arrive on...Tuesday about 5 pm (i´ll pick you up after work)...and your departure is on wednesday (time doesn´t matter, because it´s my free day). So we can sleep late and do a little bit sightseeing. And our drinking tour will starts on tuesday :D

I hope, you understand my concept. :D

Ich will auch!!