• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Why should you?^^ It's just my fu*** PC...
You go to Lille? What do you do there? A friend of mine was studying there for the last wintersemester..

Not to confuse.

The municipility(?) of Neerpelt contains 3 villages. Neerpelt itself, De Herent, and... St. Huibrechts-Lille, mostly shorted as Lille. It's about 4km form here.

You don't think I'm going all the way form Neerpelt to Lille France by bus, do you?
There's a railway station here, and it'll be less than 3hrs via Antwerp-Ghent-Kortrijk/Courtrai-Mouscron/Moeskroen.

IcedTears

Banned
14 Juli 2008
N51°32.xxxE006°49.xxx

IcedTears

Banned
14 Juli 2008
N51°32.xxxE006°49.xxx
Not to confuse.

The municipility(?) of Neerpelt contains 3 villages. Neerpelt itself, De Herent, and... St. Huibrechts-Lille, mostly shorted as Lille. It's about 4km form here.

You don't think I'm going all the way form Neerpelt to Lille France by bus, do you?
There's a railway station here, and it'll be less than 3hrs via Antwerp-Ghent-Kortrijk/Courtrai-Mouscron/Moeskroen.

toch, dat dacht ik :p
Na und? :D Egal dann jetzt ;)

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
I have so much postcards here...I'm collecting them if there are nice slogans on it..

For example:
http://www.suessesundsaures.net/cartoons/blumenkinder

this one...^^
if someone doesn't understand, I'll translate :

I could send some of them to you, Laila, Leo or Mai-Ly^^

thats cool :D
Mai-Ly wanted a postcard from here with something relating to UAE on it and i promised her to send one :) and i also wanted to send to some other friends .. so i will be going tomorrow to send all :D
its nice to have postcards from many countries .. :)

IcedTears

Banned
14 Juli 2008
N51°32.xxxE006°49.xxx
Cant you use another Internet Explorer !!! i mean other than Firefox :o

Internet Explorer is a proper name, you know?^^ Normally, I use Mozilla Firefox..But i've got IE 7. I think if I wanted to install 8 or 9 (or whatever they already have), I'd have to give my Windows-XP-license. And I don't have one :D
And if I install a newer Firefox, all my bookmarks will be gone :( Always got problems with recreating then -.-

IcedTears

Banned
14 Juli 2008
N51°32.xxxE006°49.xxx
thats cool :D
Mai-Ly wanted a postcard from here with something relating to UAE on it and i promised her to send one :) and i also wanted to send to some other friends .. so i will be going tomorrow to send all :D
its nice to have postcards from many countries .. :)

yes, that's right :) Do you know which picture you'll choose? Skyline?^^ I saw some photos...I've never seen so tall houses :D

Morphinechild78

2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
Internet Explorer is a proper name, you know?^^ Normally, I use Mozilla Firefox..But i've got IE 7. I think if I wanted to install 8 or 9 (or whatever they already have), I'd have to give my Windows-XP-license. And I don't have one :D
And if I install a newer Firefox, all my bookmarks will be gone :( Always got problems with recreating then -.-

i use "Flock" at work .. its good and doesn't cause much issues :)

yeah i know what you mean about the "bookmarks" its annoying when you lose all that and have to create all over again :mad:

Morphinechild78

2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY