• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I don't really know about any upcoming shows I'm going to besides that one though. And a couple local shows here. Maybe Katatonia/Swallow the Sun in October. Might get to see Nile/Keep of Kalessin if I'm up in Holly's area when they come through because they're not coming here. But besides that, no clue.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Not entirely sure how I'll survive Overkill either. I bet I'll be dead after Gama Bomb and Bonded by Blood. Overkill after all that will probably be almost, well, overkill. :o:D

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
we got quite a bit coming up here. I'm going to Dillinger Escape Plan next week. Nile/Hate Eternal is end of the month. They got some band Abigail Williams with them who are apparently the saviours of US black metal. Their photo looked pretty emo though. alestorm and Turisas have separate tours in June.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
we got quite a bit coming up here. I'm going to Dillinger Escape Plan next week. Nile/Hate Eternal is end of the month. They got some band Abigail Williams with them who are apparently the saviours of US black metal. Their photo looked pretty emo though. alestorm and Turisas have separate tours in June.

I barely remember seeing Hate Eternal here a couple years back... second metal show I ever went to. :o:D

Abigail Williams aren't bad, but I wouldn't call them the "saviors" of US BM. :confused: The few songs I've heard from them are decent though.

Lucky, I want Alestorm. And Turisas most of all. :( They better come here.

got distracted by guys here in the office fighting on which cars are the best !!! :o

Cars suck.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
I barely remember seeing Hate Eternal here a couple years back... second metal show I ever went to. :o:D

Abigail Williams aren't bad, but I wouldn't call them the "saviors" of US BM. :confused: The few songs I've heard from them are decent though.

Lucky, I want Alestorm. And Turisas most of all. :( They better come here.

Missed Hate Eternal when derek roddy was drumming. :(
Haha. i love the over the top exaggerations in press releases.
Turisas nearly fell thru, the promoter went bust but another promoter has saved most of the dates. Still 40euro for a band that's barely known down here is going to hurt them.