• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

toastie

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Juli 2008
why ?? to buy the one you posted yesterday instead !!!
Yes, that was the plan. Well not exactely that one (I'll move to sweden in 3 years and Diesel is very expensive there) but a cheaper, older one. It's enough if it lasts two years (will drive my VW 'til Spring 2011). Before emigrating I'll buy a newer Samurai with petrol engine.
Wise decision!
They're only polluting, you pay yourself to death on taxes and insurance, and on top of that, the bloody thing is always thirsty for expensive fuel!

I need a car- I live in the forest.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Shit,

Writing in Best is more difficult than I thought. It's easier to speak Best, than to write it down. (it's a sound written dialect, there's no real structure in it)

I had to adapt my sig about 5x to get it right, according to my feelings.

And I actually still doubt if this is truely correct, but
xforeverxmetalx schrieb:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Yes, that was the plan. Well not exactely that one (I'll move to sweden in 3 years and Diesel is very expensive there) but a cheaper, older one. It's enough if it lasts two years (will drive my VW 'til Spring 2011). Before emigrating I'll buy a newer Samurai with petrol engine.

Grattis!
I need a car- I live in the forest.
Fahrrad. Ich mach auch alles mitm Fahrrad. Sogar mit Anhänger dazu!!
here its different .. we don't have good public transport system and fuel is kinda cheap compared to Europe .. so a Car is not a burden but a must

*note to self* Never visist Dubai on my own.