• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

    Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

    Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
97.363
7
123
finally got around to grocery shopping
I'm having pizza tonight :D
also got cinnamon rolls, and just regular rolls that are really amazingly good, also some juice and chocolate milk, and some snacks
 

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
97.363
7
123
and even more Atlanta show news
Ensiferum, Blackguard, and a couple others [Hypocrisy, don't like them] the same Monday before the weekend with Queensryche and Heathenfest
 

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
111.918
9.840
170
Best, Nederland. Ora: Belgica
you have nights off don't you? that means you can go to shows :D might be extra tired the next day but if you don't drink it's doable :p I know I never had problems going to a show on a school night

No, I don't.

Most shows are unreachable for me, or I'm being dependant on other people. (and I don't want that)
The train is not a good solution here. (leaving at 9hr from Antwerp e.g.)

So.... no.

Once in a while I can go. But that's rare.