Deathbringer
W:O:A Metalmaster
are you ill?
No, I just couldn't order my pizza from the good place, they were closed. So my mom bought pizza that makes me feel sick.
are you ill?
awNo, I just couldn't order my pizza from the good place, they were closed. So my mom bought pizza that makes me feel sick.

. I'm not a huge fan of burger king.Yeah.. now she's too lazy to go buy food so she's getting burger king. I'm not a huge fan of burger king.
BK is great & Mc Donalds![]()
I´ll going to bed now. Have a nice evening
Good night

Who's the American here me or you![]()

BK is great & Mc Donalds![]()
I´ll going to bed now. Have a nice evening
Good night
hello everyone

Witchaven in 45mins![]()

They wrote me back that their shirts come in XXl two days ago. I has a happy.![]()

Wow, you need it that big?
I've never actually seen a pic of you... :O

