• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Should be freedom of choice really. Booze is sold EVERYWHERE in the states and it's dirt cheap. Gas stations, 7-11, bus stops and the same goes for cigarettes.

That's being hypocritical, TBQFH.

I doubt weed kills hundreds of thousands of people yearly like those other vices.

Alcohol isn't sold everywhere in my area. It's only sold in liquor stores, and during certain hours in approved stores. NOT in grocery stores or gas stations and it's not cheap.

The difference between weed and the others, weed intoxicates people that may not want it without smoking it just by being around it. THAT is lack of freedom of choice. If it's in a house with no children and everybody agrees, whatever, but, I don't think people who can't stand it should be made to put up with it because another person wants to get high.

Also, weed has the same risks as cigarettes for the most part.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Alcohol isn't sold everywhere in my area. It's only sold in liquor stores, and during certain hours in approved stores. NOT in grocery stores or gas stations and it's not cheap.

The difference between weed and the others, weed intoxicates people that may not want it without smoking it just by being around it. THAT is lack of freedom of choice. If it's in a house with no children and everybody agrees, whatever, but, I don't think people who can't stand it should be made to put up with it because another person wants to get high.

Also, weed has the same risks as cigarettes for the most part.

Maybe the tar part...None of the crazy ass poisons.

You get contact highs? haha.:p

In Ohio I could find beer anywhere I went, same thing in Chicago and Minneapolis...4 bucks for a 6 pack while it's 10-11 dollars here. Even cigarettes are only 4 or 5 bucks to Canada's 12-14 dollars.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Maybe the tar part...None of the crazy ass poisons.

You get contact highs? haha.:p

In Ohio I could find beer anywhere I went, same thing in Chicago and Minneapolis...4 bucks for a 6 pack while it's 10-11 dollars here. Even cigarettes are only 4 or 5 bucks to Canada's 12-14 dollars.

It depends on the state, and, cigs keep getting another $1 tax every other week. They're easily $12 here now.

And, it varies state to state with it getting stricter as time progresses. My state you can only buy booze from gas stations/7-11 and such during certain hours and never on Sunday. It might be a little cheaper here, but, our incomes I believe are a bit lower as well. It cost me $15 for a 12-pack of beer last week..

I have allergies to smoke. Cig, weed, campfire, anything. I get contact high, and I also have my throat swell up when I'm around weed because of that allergy. That is exclusive to weed though.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
It depends on the state, and, cigs keep getting another $1 tax every other week. They're easily $12 here now.

And, it varies state to state with it getting stricter as time progresses. My state you can only buy booze from gas stations/7-11 and such during certain hours and never on Sunday. It might be a little cheaper here, but, our incomes I believe are a bit lower as well. It cost me $15 for a 12-pack of beer last week..

I have allergies to smoke. Cig, weed, campfire, anything. I get contact high, and I also have my throat swell up when I'm around weed because of that allergy. That is exclusive to weed though.

Shitty deal, dude...Isn't Ohio a tax free state? Maybe that's why I guess.

Allergies must suck...Isn't there campfires all over the place during the night at Wacken?

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
People bug the dutch for weed all the time? That's hilarious!

I don't plan on smoking while I'm there anyway....Unless it's offered. Don't really smoke it very much nowadays anyway.

I didn't personally see it I don't think, but, it does happen.

I'll just have my beer. I only get drunk on occasions and by the time I get to Wacken I might be tired of it. Seven weeks of "special occasion" is bound to take a toll on me.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Shitty deal, dude...Isn't Ohio a tax free state? Maybe that's why I guess.

Allergies must suck...Isn't there campfires all over the place during the night at Wacken?

It's a fed tax and its pretty new. They usually don't include it on the signs on the door either. I don't think its tax-free. When I went I vaguely remember an 8% sales tax. Better than Finland's tax, it almost cost more in tax than the booze itself!

Not too many camp fires. Open fire isn't allowed. Some do it anyways of course.