• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
If they keep bitching about global warming, the same people who rant about the weed being illegal, they should not be allowed to be hypocrites and give reason for more energy being used. And, I do believe California has an energy crisis.

That's why i said grow it outdoors...Northern California is a hotbed for outdoor growing. People get busted all the time up here during the summer for growing outdoors on farms.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
That's why i said grow it outdoors...Northern California is a hotbed for outdoor growing. People get busted all the time up here during the summer for growing outdoors on farms.

Yeah, but when's the last time people actually listen to that sort of thing.. I'm on the wall of whether or not it should be legalized, but it shouldn't turn into how it is in California where there's a weed shop on every corner and its smoked everywhere. That's just ridiculous.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Yeah, but when's the last time people actually listen to that sort of thing.. I'm on the wall of whether or not it should be legalized, but it shouldn't turn into how it is in California where there's a weed shop on every corner and its smoked everywhere. That's just ridiculous.

Should be freedom of choice really. Booze is sold EVERYWHERE in the states and it's dirt cheap. Gas stations, 7-11, bus stops and the same goes for cigarettes.

That's being hypocritical, TBQFH.

I doubt weed kills hundreds of thousands of people yearly like those other vices.