• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I don't even know if they've been through my area tbh...Fireworks and costumes doesn't really make a performance for me. Have watched Ensiferum, Korpiklaani and Finntroll though and they're all good for that sub-genre. Amon Amarth is one band that always tears shit up.

It's not so much the costumes... they just really know how to get the crowd going. Total insanity.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Wacken tent? :D

Our main venue holds up to 2-3K on the main stage, but usually we're lucky to get 200-300 people to one show. We had maybe 100-200 at Korpiklaani, but it was fun anyway. Very active crowd. :D

Korpiklaani is always at Pagan fest in Winnipeg so they usually play to a decent sized crowd. Bands like Hypocrisy and Nile don't draw well for some reason...