• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Well what do you listen to? Finntroll and that type of stuff?

Ja. :D Folk metal, pagan, viking metal... a lot of black metal too. Turisas is probably my favorite of all time, which is saying something as I can't even pick a #2.

But I like pretty much everything, power metal, thrash, traditional, whatever... not a lot of death or grind though. And not metalcore/deathcore crap.

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Ja. :D Folk metal, pagan, viking metal... a lot of black metal too. Turisas is probably my favorite of all time, which is saying something as I can't even pick a #2.

But I like pretty much everything, power metal, thrash, traditional, whatever... not a lot of death or grind though. And not metalcore/deathcore crap.

Damn, eh...I'm More of a death/thrash metal fan. Can't really pick a favorite though, probably a top 5 maybe? Best stage presence is Lamb of God by far though. ALWAYS go fucking apeshit when they roll through. I see what you mean by the mainstream thing though 'cause lots of tweeners go to the show.

Makes me feel old and I'm not even old...As long as metal gains popularity I guess.

toastie

W:O:A Metalmaster
11 Juli 2008
"Posers! They're falling apart! Posers! Step back to the Start!
When Metal was Metal, and Violence was Fun!
Nu Posers don't scare Anyone... "

Hellyeah, i love italian Thrash.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Damn, eh...I'm More of a death/thrash metal fan. Can't really pick a favorite though, probably a top 5 maybe? Best stage presence is Lamb of God by far though. ALWAYS go fucking apeshit when they roll through. I see what you mean by the mainstream thing though 'cause lots of tweeners go to the show.

Makes me feel old and I'm not even old...As long as metal gains popularity I guess.

Ever seen Turisas live? That's got to be the best live show I've ever seen, last year at Wacken... holy crap. They go all out. :D

"Posers! They're falling apart! Posers! Step back to the Start!
When Metal was Metal, and Violence was Fun!
Nu Posers don't scare Anyone... "

Hellyeah, i love italian Thrash.

Who's that?

Beefcake the Mighty

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Dez. 2009
The boonies, Manitioba Canada
Ever seen Turisas live? That's got to be the best live show I've ever seen, last year at Wacken... holy crap. They go all out. :D

I don't even know if they've been through my area tbh...Fireworks and costumes doesn't really make a performance for me. Have watched Ensiferum, Korpiklaani and Finntroll though and they're all good for that sub-genre. Amon Amarth is one band that always tears shit up.